It's Show Time

POPO749,

Looks sharp!
biggrin.gif

Where did you get the Carbon Fiber Gas Cap cover? I am trying to do something different with mine since the rest of my bike is BLACKed out!

Josh
blues.gif

banner2.jpg

very sweet... all you need now is a set of those gilles c/f rearsets and bling, you'd be putting the icing on the cake! The paint job looks primo!

Thanks one and all, just wanted to do something different without it getting out of hand.  I think it's a fine line between just enough and DAMN he went to far.  Yeah BusaBro I just dropped it off at the show and picked it up on Sun, sorry I missed you to(hopefully those side panel get to you soon).  The gas cap was a ebay thing I still may change it,  I think the DB shield adds to the lines of the bike. I'm in for the ride on April 17,  the show on May 22 is causing me trouble though.

<!--EDIT|POPO 749
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079997013 -->

Hey popo we are riding out on April 10th for college weekend at kings domninon. meeting at the hess at 11:30 am. THen riding out to the park and hangin out ALL DAMN NIGHT!!
cool.gif

Hey popo we are riding out on April 10th for college weekend at kings domninon.  meeting at the hess at 11:30 am.  THen riding out to the park and hangin out ALL DAMN NIGHT!!
cool.gif
Damn you guys thats why I have to work that Sat, I may try to get into something once I'm off. I'll see what going on downtown afterwards everyone usually heads downtown after the show.

Popo..sweet paint job.
Never could understand why someone
would want their bike to look like
its on fire tho. Very good detail,
the unknowing could be confinced that
the Busa is a CF framed bike!

You really have to see it in person, the effect doesn't come through in the pics. It's more of the paint being torn and peeling back to reveal the carbon fiber(at least that what we were going for)

Back