its official

gunslingerjr

Registered
picked up my blue and silver today and fell in love.was halfway home before i realized i forgot to call the insurance lady so i had to make a pitstop and take care of that but wow!!!!!!!cant wait til its broke in so i can see what this bike can really do.im guessing ill crap my pants cause from what little bit i did get into the throttle i can say i definetly chose the right bike to buy.i have all you guys to blame from reading your posts....hi my name is billy and im a busaholic
race.gif

congrats Billy! I picked mine up Tuesday, and you are right, we did make the right choice! When you figure out how to post the pics, let me know. I've tried 2 or 3 times without luck. But then again, what I know about computers won't fill a thimble.
Mark

Congrats!  PICS!!!! <table style=filter:glow(color=RED)>LETS SEE SOME PICS</table>

Congrats on the new purchase! It only gets better with time! And find that camera! When you are ready to post, you can check the posting pics thread or e-mail them to someone and I'm sure they will post 'em up for you.

Trust us! They is no cure!
biggrin.gif

May name is Doug, and I'm a Busaholic. If I keep telling myself that I might just make it past denial.
tounge.gif

Back