Yoshi carbon fiber cans

Dutcher

Registered
Well I swore I wasn't going to mod this bike, but the yoshi cans sure look nice in Carbon on the black and silver.
A little too steep new but if anyones got a set laying around and wants to get rid of em, give me a click.......Oh I almost forgot! I ordered the buell pegs today. When they come in Ill' get em installed and post pics.

Don't you hate when that happens!
tounge.gif
At some point I think everyone mods the bike at least a little! Looked for a pair of CF Yosh cans, but found them to be too pricey as well. I do have a set of stainless cans about to go up for sale. And IMHO, the Micron (Black to Silver Fade) cans look sweeter on the black and silver 'Busa.

Hey BigBSBusa!
Sorry it's taken a while for me to post. Their workin' my tail off at the plant. Are they ovals or round? How much coin we talking? Do they orient themselfs close to the tire like the Yoshi's?
Thanks

I have Carbon Fiber full 4 to 1 Yoshi TRS Tri-oval exhaust on my 04 LE!

Sounds and looks great. It has a nice bass sound and isn't really ricey and annoying.

ebay ... its the devil but .... you can find decent deals/steals on yosh stuff on there all the time.
cool.gif

Back