It's Good To B King!

This bike is using an AMS2000 boost controller and MTC's Gen 2 multistage. Wossner pistons, Carrillo rods, stainless valves, Carpenter valve springs, trans undercut by Robinson, heavy duty output shaft . . . and a few other things . . .
bkingchart1.jpg

wait a minute... thats 404hp???????????????????????????????????????... a little build indeed. dear God

Man!!!! That has to be amazing to ride. I've been looking at B kings lately. I would love to add one to the garage, but that might be a little too much power on a naked bike for me:shocked:

Nels at 2WDW just tuned a 295 hp B-King on pump gas with ECUE and said it was one of the craziest things he has ridden. Can't image another hundy on top of that! Then throw in 200 ft-lb over about a 4000 rpm wide range and you've got yourself something fun.

Nels at 2WDW just tuned a 295 hp B-King on pump gas with ECUE and said it was one of the craziest things he has ridden. Can't image another hundy on top of that! Then throw in 200 ft-lb over about a 4000 rpm wide range and you've got yourself something fun.

This thing carries 200 ft lbs of torque from 7,000 to over 10,000 rpm . . . I have not ridden it yet, not sure I want to. The last turbo King I rode had right around 230 rear wheel and I could not keep it on the ground. These things with turbos are wacked out hooligan bikes . . .

I finally got a test ride in today, had the AMS 2000 on the one position - only 245 rwhp - this bike does not want to keep the front wheel on the ground :shocked:

Back