SUZUKI-"B KING" 1300 ???

Doc

Registered
Screw all this B King stuff. I'm tired of hearing about it.There never going to make it, and if they do only a few are going to be able to afford it.  If they say that the B King is just a Hayabusa Motor then someone must be making that blower.  You can have all that fancy stuff, *Huge 240-section rear tire   *Enormous 150-section front tire - *Laser welded frame     *Plasma welded swing arm      *Advanced electronic displays   *Fingerprint recognition system .  Self diagnostic system using on-board sensors that can submit data to cell phone and PC ....
            I could go on for ever.  I just want to find out who makes that blower and install it on any late model Hayabusa... Then you have your own B King without spending a million dollars.  A blower would be much better then a turbo,(Much more reliable) ( no heat to worry about )  So if Suzuki wouldn't give out any information,then someone should start to make a Supercharger kit for the Hayabusa<span style='color:darkred'>,("And we'll do it ourselves")  !!!!</span>  What do you think?            DOC

Screw all this B King stuff. I'm tired of hearing about it.There never going to make it, and if they do only a few are going to be able to afford it.  If they say that the B King is just a Hayabusa Motor then someone must be making that blower.  You can have all that fancy stuff, *Huge 240-section rear tire   *Enormous 150-section front tire - *Laser welded frame     *Plasma welded swing arm      *Advanced electronic displays   *Fingerprint recognition system .  Self diagnostic system using on-board sensors that can submit data to cell phone and PC ....
            I could go on for ever.  I just want to find out who makes that blower and install it on any late model Hayabusa... Then you have your own B King without spending a million dollars.  A blower would be much better then a turbo,(Much more reliable) ( no heat to worry about )  So if Suzuki wouldn't give out any information,then someone should start to make a Supercharger kit for the Hayabusa<span style='color:darkred'>,("And we'll do it ourselves")  !!!!</span>  What do you think?            DOC
I agree the B-king is all talk. i am not to sure about the Super Charger being better or more reliable though. The Super Charger can get just as hot because you can maintain psi of 21-25#'s, more mech. parts to break down. I had thought about building one before i went Turbo. I just wasnot sure about how reliable it would be, it would be tossing belts all the time at high speeds. I don't know why we have not seen more racing though?

You guys are killing my hopes for the the bike, if they build it I will buy one.

Captain

You guys are killing my hopes for the the bike, if they build it I will buy one.

Captain
If they build it we will all take up a collection and help you buy one.
biggrin.gif

Superchargers arent really better than a turbo. They USE horsepower to make horsepower, I dont know how much hp it would take to operate one but on most cars it uses about 20 hp. Turbo is pretty much FREE power. But, it would be awesome if someone made a compact supercharger that could be installed with cutting up the plastic

Back