Its Absolut and juice tonight

Projekt

Registered
You are reading it correctly..
all_coholic.gif
It is 2314hrs where I am so I can have a drink. However, some of that 'nana
banana.gif
hooch would sure hit the spot right now..

Absolute & Red Bull = Absolute Bull

Whassup, bruddah?

Neighbor guy made some Blackberry Everclear a few years ago that would just warm the soul! 50/50 mix of fresh squeezed (pillowcase I believe) blackberry juice and everclear. MMM!

Neighbor guy made some Blackberry Everclear a few years ago that would just warm the soul! 50/50 mix of fresh squeezed (pillowcase I believe) blackberry juice and everclear. MMM!
We used to make what we called 'Purple Jesus'; Canada Dry Purple Passion soda and Everclear...About 4 or five glasses of it and you'd be on speaking terms with Jesus...
bowdown.gif

Kind of late and nsfw but theres always masturbation. I dont know anything about it i just heard that people do that. Haha.

It is now friday 1638 hundred central and im drinking bush beer (yea) and thinking bout going to hooters tomorrow. Cause the women love me. Is it cause theyre paid to???

The wings are good too.

all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

Elijah Craig bourbon with a beer back. Repeat till desired results are achieved!
clap.gif

all_coholic.gif

Started last night with two Honey Brown Ales. Then with dinner a couple of glasses of Merlot, afterwards, cigars and Cognac.

Just hangin' out with the bros.

Gotta love the simple things in life. The friends is what make those things so fine.

--Wag--

Back