it's 47 degrees

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I have not even fired up my Busa for a couple months now -- yes, not even on those REALLY warm days we had. I was busy. Well, i't almost 2pm here and I am hitting the road after putting on some long johns and getting my full gear on, checking the bike, getting some gas, I'm outta here!

Good luck! Make sure to nail the gas as hard as possible when exiting those turns!
all_coholic.gif

Disclaimer!!!:

If you ACTUALLY listen to a man named "yamahor" from the internet and nail the gas like that, you are a moron, and deserve to take pics of the carnage so we can all make fun of you...
firedevil.gif

41F and rode the Busa back to work... its a little windy, but the long way back only took around 30 minutes. (short way is like 10 min).
Going to be a little nippy on the way home tonight, but thats tonight.

Have a good ride and enjoy the road.

Yes, for your safety, do not ride like Yamahor. One day he will suffer from highsideous.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 24 2006,15:08) Yes, for your safety, do not ride like Yamahor. One day he will suffer from highsideous.
I'm not THAT crazy. Am I?
crazy.gif

Good for you,I have been riding off and on throughout the months here and that is unheared of...

I listen to Yamahor only for stock market and dating advice. Nothing more.

great ride but my fingers are numb! Who has a wind chill calculator? 80 mph for 60 minutes @ 45 degrees average?

(WWJD @ Dec. 24 2006,14:34) I listen to Yamahor only for stock market and dating advice.  Nothing more.

great ride but my fingers are numb!  Who has a wind chill calculator?  80 mph for 60 minutes @ 45 degrees average?
Close to 23F at that temp and speed.. I think?

Good for you Greg. I just got back from a ride myself. Get some warmer gloves.
beerchug.gif

thanks WWJD and MrGxr...i got up this afternoon and wanted to ride but was feeling lazy so i kicked back in the chair, logged on, and saw that you guys were riding...it gave me the motivation to get my gear on and go out for what turned out to be an excellent little jaunt
beerchug.gif
thanks guys
bowdown.gif

(semi @ Dec. 24 2006,18:08) thanks WWJD and MrGxr...i got up this afternoon and wanted to ride but was feeling lazy so i kicked back in the chair, logged on, and saw that you guys were riding...it gave me the motivation to get my gear on and go out for what turned out to be an excellent little jaunt
beerchug.gif
thanks guys
bowdown.gif
My pleasure...

ya! Chilly, but the sun was beaming and the roads were mostly empty.... BEGGING for attention. Only hit 130 on some deserted back road.

Good for you. I complain about the weather here in Arizona until May or June when it starts getting hot again.

Good for you Greg. I seen a guy riding through town here on a BMW. It was only 30 out when I seen hime. BURR!

GOOD FOR YOU. MY BIKE IS IN THE GARAGE WITH THE COVER ON IT. IT WILL BE OUT AGAIN AROUND APRIL, DON'T DO POLAR RIDING.
beerchug.gif

Now I feel like a wimp....I just posted a new topic about how it's too cold to go riding here @48_deg....I'd better get my act together and get going!

Back