Is this a scam?

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Curious if this is real.

The shipping alone would cost them twice, an absolute scam. What they do no matter how you pay, is they tie up the refund while they take the money out of the bank and then they can't get your money back. With Paypal, by the time you go through the hell, they put you through, you give up and the fake seller keeps the money. When PayPal won't let them sell or use them to collect money, they change websites and accounts and start over. I've had Paypal go with the fake seller several times. I gave them all kinds of proof, but they still sided with the crooked seller. I was so amazed, I swore Paypal knew the people and were friends, no lie Bro.

There’s been a few similar ad’s for stands and other things.

Scammers find a legit product and copy their website or ad and just change the price and payment details. It’s often a proven product but now at a bargain price.

A recent one was a paddock stand that let you roll the bike sideways or spin it around. Been on sale a while but not cheap. The scammers ad looked identical but much cheaper. No one received the stands.

Back