Is this a good price?

buffy

Registered
Looking at a '04 Black and mauve, 5600 miles. Looks great, has a yosh full exhaust. Not real crazy about the mauve. I would like to think I could ride it a year and still get my $6300 back out of it.
Any opinions?
Thanks, buffy

If it is in good condition..not a bad price.

Hard to find a Busa for that range that has not been a salvage title.

Got pics?
cool.gif

is he the original owner?

edit: and if not how long has hwe owned it?

is he the original owner?

edit:  and if not how long has hwe owned it?
Second owner, he said he bought it at a bike shop with 1200 miles. Someone had bought it and was too much for them and traded it in. You know, the ole lady only drove it to church on Sundays
sadnews.gif
. I don't trust anyone and just look at the merchandise and make my own determination
dunno.gif

1st welcome to the org.

Black and mauve not factory colors... miles and price cool.. colors? How clean is it? colors? Condition of the tires? colors?

Oh yea what about the colors?
rock.gif

pics would help..

colors? colors? colors?
rock.gif

rock.gif

1st welcome to the org.

Black and mauve not factory colors... miles and price cool.. colors? How clean is it? colors? Condition of the tires? colors?

Oh yea what about the colors?  
rock.gif

pics would help..

colors? colors? colors?
rock.gif
Looks mauve to me. Is it purple, magentta, it's an 04 color. Could use a rear tire soon, still not smooth in the center. I feel that it is very clean.

rock.gif

PURPLE.. Now thats a whole nother story.. BUY IT.. not many around that color.
is it the factory rear tire? if is than it shorly hasn't been beat..

Oh did I mention.. BUY IT!! very good price..
beerchug.gif

Thanks, Guys. Guess I will need to make a trip to the bank in the morning. I think this will compliment my burple 109R very well
cool.gif
. i had a 2001 busa, it's just like sex, don't know what you are missing till you have it, then can't live without it.
laugh.gif

buffy

Ask to see the title...It will tell a short story...or a very long one.....

When I bought mine...an 04...Blk and purple...back in 05, I offered 7k cash...Yes I had it on me along with 3 other 9mm's........They guy was asking for 7,500....but it had 12k miles on it...Clean title...The original owner used it everyday to go back and forth to work....

After my inspection...with two other Hayabusa riders...we removed all the fairings ....inspected the obvious...rode it a little...to check it out.  We did this infront of the guy.......The bike was immaculate...Then again...the title was clear and no leins...no salvage.....it was GTG....

Mind you when I got it, it was bone stock.....

DSC01061.JPG

Be very carefull. A friend of mine baught an 06 busa from a dealer, with that same storyline ...Think about it ! 1200 miles and you just now figured out that the bike is too much for you ? That bike has accident written all over it ! Here is what you do : take all fairings of and take a look at EVERYTHING. Him beeing the second owner and wanting to sell it after another 4000 miles
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? Buying a used bike takes a skilled rider/mechanic. Go over it with somebody you know , that has expirience . Then and only then if everything checks out, it's a safe deal ( not necessary a good one ).

rock.gif

Black/Purple,nice color combination.I bought my 02 with just over 5k on it,2nd owner and he used it for drag raceing at a strip,NOS and all,paid $8200 for it,because I wanted a Black LE and you know what,this bike has been nothing but Diamonds,not one complaint,motors are very very strong,I would jump all over that,and other then the Nos and carpenter heads on mine she was stock,ok,pair valve removed and blocked,air box mod and air shifter,but other then that..stock..haha

now look at her!!
laugh.gif

busa.jpg

You don't see many Black and Purple ones out there. They get snatched up pretty quickly when they are available. Never thought I would like a bike with purple in it. I saw my first one in early 04 and knew right then and there I had to make her mine...all mine. She has been sitting in my garage ever since!

hmmm I am always told what I call "pink" is mauve pink busa? Oh Barbie!!

Sounds like a great price for the mileage...Last summer, a local dealership offered me 7500-8 for mine and it had over 13k at the time.

Back