Is this a good deal?

have a PrePurchase Inspection (PPI) done just for some extra peace of mind. Also, bike still under warranty?

No, I don't think the bike is still under warrenty. I am supposed to go pick it up on Wed. but the seller has not gotten back to me with the requested pics yet as we live a few hours away.

He said he would email them yday, I am still waiting. I don't want to make the whole transit hours long trip out his way until I get some pics. I was just going to ride it home. I mean i am just going to freeze-my-azz-off riding it home.

Hey, the temp is supposed to be almost 7 celcius, great for a 3-4 hour ride!

I am pretty new here, but i wouldn't suggest the ride home. its a good deal no doubt if every thing is sound or even if there is minor wear and tear on it. i bought my an orange for 8400 back about a year ago and just used a uhual $29 till i got it home (5hour ride)and had it looked over by qualified mechanic it was worth the money that i had saved too. just my .02 good luck

I would not ride any bike home. Every bike we have ever purchased has been trailered home. Just nice to get something home and go through it yourself before it hits the street. (Just my opinion) Seems like a screaming deal though.

actually ,last year I bought an 02 busa rode it home and even LEFT my CBR at the sellers house that I had ridden there!!!! CAn you believe that!! I left my bike at his place for about 4-5 days until I drove my van back and picked it up.

It may have been a somewhat impetuous decision,,,,,ya think. I stopped at dudes house on the way home from a little shopping trip over the border, and bought the bike then and there.

It all turned out well though....amazing !!

lol You are a very trusting person!!

This guy pulled up in a nice dodge truck to a friends house a few years ago. Came out to look at his CBR for sale. Wanted a test ride. Guy left his truck keys with my friend, got on the bike for a "test ride" and never came back. The truck's ignition was punched out. The key he left had a Chevy logo on it. The bike was never seen again.

Where I live you can trust no one.

Looks good. I seems that he took the drive off the lot hit for you. Also they are asking around 13K for the 09's around here. No wonder they have a lot still in stock.

Hey Blue and Black is the fastest color. Go for it.

Back