Is English your first language? (an email correspondence)

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
Long story short, I filed a BBB complaint against my telecom carrier for my office. This is the first reply from the carrier after getting the complaint.

Second request. Can you either call me or email me so that we can try to resolve this issue.

My response

I'm not sure why your email says "Second Request" as this is the first email I have received from you.

Her reply

This was the first email that I sent to you. That is why that said second request.

:banghead: :cookoo:

How many times do they NOT have to email you before you'll underatand? They dont have all day to wait for you to respond to an email they DIDNT send. :laugh:

Almost as bad as Microsoft support service from India...here is a picture I took in India of their tech rep for Microsoft...

microsoft india support.JPG

Most of the customer and support services for companies are located in India, that what i been told, it cheaper labor... ???

Most of the customer and support services for companies are located in India, that what i been told, it cheaper labor... ???

Oddly enough, I am almost positive this is an American, since this is supposedly upper leve customer care. :banghead:

Hey, dont blame for bad english of foreign customer supports, when people over here are not willing to do that job. Obviously companies will go where they'll get the job done.

Now been said so, I also have to admit, sometimes company goes for too cheap labor, and they get what they pay for - people providing support in a language that they are not proficient in.

Oh by the way, that pic is obviously photoshoped...just in case someone gullible enough to believe in it. :)

Last edited:
By the way, can anyone guess what does the machine do on which the guy is sitting? :laugh: (though it's quite modified by image editing)

microsoft india support.JPG

It appears to be a crude electrical generator....although it's missing a few components. ;)

lol...not even close. :laugh:

there's a vertically rotating big circular stone attached to it. The guy rotates it using that bicycle paddle. That stone is used to sharpen knives and other cutting tools. :laugh:

It's India's version of Tony Little and that's the new and improved Gazelle. :laugh:

Oh the amount of cardio those guys do by carrying those heavy equipments on their shoulder and walking from door to door in summer heat, just to get few bucks, I'm sure they burn all the calories they might even have in them. :(

Vonderbach said:
Oh...you mean what it was originally before alteration...my bad!
Yeah, I meant the original version of it. :)

Back