Iraq

Some people have the best view of the sunset around here.

SunsetLovebirdsWM.JPG

I was allegedly "In" Iraq for about 4-days prior to our latest Drama.  

I was Over Iraq a few times as well, didn't stop, didn't even slow down.
Ditto on the allegedly...I'm done ...spent more time Southcom, peace and love to all the brother's and sisters out there now, you make us proud, every day, in every way, be safe and come home that's all we want.
clap.gif

I'm on my third vacation here was well. Spent time in OIF II, then came back for a couple months in '05. Now I'm on the homestretch (6 months left) of a 15 monther. Decided not to take R&R this time around too, so it seems a little bit longer, but I hate saying good bye twice. I've been North, I've been South, and I've been in between (Mosul, Balad, Um Qasr aka Bucca). So, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

-Edited to say: Be careful of the pictures you post, especially those taken on posts. The Army and probably the other services as well are really cracking down on OPSEC. Just wanted to warn you all so no one gets themselves busted. Beautiful pictures though... I've seen plenty of that with my own eyes.

15 Months... Jeesus that's messed up. I can understand some folks pulling 15 months voluntarily, but WTF are we doing when we have troops over there for multiple tours and then extending those tours...
argue.gif

Back