ipod helmet

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
anyone rig up an ipod inside the helmet?

i'm thinking of sliding an ipod INSIDE and running the speakers.

Heres a good set of headphones for your helmet, I bought a set at the New York international show a couple of weeks ago!Headphones
cool.gif

The headphones sound great, with an Arai helmet i was able to install them right into the cheekpads!

<!--EDIT|GIXERHP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138854819 -->

I put my headphones in my ears then slide my helmet on. I keep my ipod in my pocket. I don't know how you could ride without it...

I use Etymotic earphones with an iPod. They slide in the ear canals and block background noise very well. No wind noise, only music. A tight helmet (or I have a big skull lol) doesn't move them around much going on or off. I paid about $150 for the earphones and they were worth every cent. You can order these from iPod, the iStore.

I had a failed experiment, iPods do not do well mounted to a handlebar mount, the vibration shorts it and wreaks havoc on the software. I put mine in a pocket, this works fine.

<!--EDIT|Redneck
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143240885 -->

Heres a good set of headphones for your helmet, I bought a set at the New York international show a couple of weeks ago!Headphones
cool.gif

The headphones sound great, with an Arai helmet i was able to install them right into the cheekpads!
+1 on these. good. Did have to use a boostaroo in line amp to go through the padding but it lets the pill tap in too.

OK. Kill it.

Back