Invading Gulfport, MS

semi said:
btw Jet Li, make sure you don't forget our new super-secret hand signal in case we ever need to use it :whistle:

You are just determined to get me into TROUBLE aren't ya, Big guy!! :laugh::laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Luci's new badge of honor

100_5136 (Medium).JPG

You are just determined to get me into TROUBLE aren't ya, Big guy!! :laugh::laugh:

hey, i wasn't the one yelling, "what's this mean?" while flashing dirty signs at the women and children :rofl:

hey, i wasn't the one yelling, "what's this mean?" while flashing dirty signs at the women and children :rofl:

Such a bad influence this one is.........

Now my Wifey want's to know what the super secret hand signal is, oh boy, what to do??????????????:banghead:

Such a bad influence this one is.........

Now my Wifey want's to know what the super secret hand signal is, oh boy, what to do??????????????:banghead:

fake amnesia :laugh: what? when? where? who are you? :lol:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Everything was going good until she was looking over my shoulder as I read this post..........

sorry bro, let's just blame it all on BusaWhipped! we are innocent bystanders :whistle:

:laugh:

Now now now, BusaWhipped was as innocent as the pure drive snow before he started hanging out with YOU guys!!! :whistle:

No not really, but it sounded good!!!! Your right it is all his fault!!! :rofl:

Back