Invading Gulfport, MS

Keep having fun and be safe, everyone! Someone tell semi he should drink some water cause he's looking a little sweaty in those pics! :rofl:

i have been drinking water and Gatorade as fast as i can guzzle it...however, i have found if i sweat enough i don't have to wear my Depends on long trips :laugh:

Got the pork shoulder and ribs on the smoker as of 8:45 a.m. :cheerleader:, so far so good. Just getting things ready for the 4th of July Hayabusa.ORG/Gulf Coast Sportbikes meet and eat :thumbsup:

Sweat has been the word of the weekend. Gotta love Mississippi in July.

1) have the bikes lined up and waiting for everyone to arrive
2) yummy!
3) wtg DocDrop :bowdown:

IMG_0425 (Large).jpg

IMG_0432 (Large).jpg

IMG_0428 (Large).jpg

Happy 4th Y'all! What a great time ur having! Hello everyone down there!

Jet Li made it in with his wife, Melissa :beerchug:

IMG_0433 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
hope you all have a good time. i'm stayin in bed.. LOL i'm jealous....hehehe i'm invading you next month....

i have been drinking water and Gatorade as fast as i can guzzle it...however, i have found if i sweat enough i don't have to wear my Depends on long trips :laugh:

Cath baby, that's the only way to go on long hauls :poke:

:rofl:

Looks like you guys are having a great time.:thumbsup: Stay safe and be sure to drink plenty of fluids and don't forget to eat something too.:laugh:

Everyone's gone, the food's put away, and I'm beat. I'm sure semi will post up some pics. I'm headed to bed.

Wow you guys must have had a "really GOOD time" if you can't even post up the pics!!!! :laugh:

Safe travels home boys!!! :thumbsup:

Back