Integrator Kits

Dr Geekenstein

Registered
Hi All

I am ready to get the stock rear turn signals off of my baby, and would like some help choosing the best rear integrator kit. My buddy tells me that you can use a trailer signal kit and that there is no difference. He has already done his mod with the trailer light kit on his bike but it doesn't look that bright to me. So which one is the best out there ? I want something really bright and noticeable. That is the main reason the stock signals are still there after 2 years.

Thanks for any help and inputs.

Id like to know this as well, I may switch to an integrated at some point , I want it to be as bright as stock or brighter. Build quality is important as well.

I used the Clear alternatives or (CL) smoke tail light/ integrator system.
Bought off Ebay

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

I used the Clear alternatives or (CL) smoke tail light/ integrator system.
Bought off Ebay

Tell us more, is it brighter than stock? Nice tone of red and amber? Build quality? etc etc

Very good build quality .. just pop out one of the light sockets and run two wires that come with the integrator and tap in to existing signal wires. (+) side I believe  and plug in brake light socket in the other bulb socket (they design the Integrator to have the same *insert and twist function as a regular light bulb)

As brightness its pretty bright .. if you have seen other sport bikes with L.E.D tail lights . and notice how bright those lights are .. its the same and when the signals are on its just as bright as brake lights.. plus the kit comes with resistors to slow down the flashing..

I bought the Assimilater ll made by Competion Werkes...it was 49.95 and it also has the built in back off blinkers when you hit your brakes. Installation is fairly easy to do....good product...
cool.gif

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, although now I am slightly confused after looking at the  CA (Clear Alternatives) website, what I would like to know is mainly this....is there a lense change involved ? I would rather keep my stock lense and don't really care for a clear one. And also it seems the turn signal lights are amber, so when the brakes come on as well as the turn signals, which prevail ? How about when you just hit the brakes, do all of the LEDs come on as red ?

when you buy the kit, it comes with a lens... clear or smoke..... the led's are RED and YELLOW so, if you use the led board that comes with the kit with a RED LENS, it will not look proper.

does that answer your ?'s?

yeah..... what he said.....
I also have the CA kit. Good ####!
tounge.gif

It looks like there are 2 different lens versions available,

Crystal clear and regular:

From the GIFs it looks like the regular version is a little brighter.

Last edited by a moderator:

like I said, it comes with one of two lenses, clear or smoke.....

pick yer poison.

I am runnin the clear because I get into traffic that gets on my ass sometimes and I want them to see my taillight.,.. trust me when I say you can see that somebich.

Last edited by a moderator:

CTS-0018-IT.gif

CTS-0018-C-IT.gif

like I said, it comes with one of two lenses, clear or smoke.....

pick yer poison.  

I am runnin the clear because I get into traffic that gets on my ass sometimes and I want them to see my taillight.,.. trust me when I say you can see that somebich.
Umm no, there are 4 verisons;

Regular
Regular crystal clear
smoked
Smoked crystal clear

You could also use a universial trailer hook up Box sold at pep-boys wall mart ect..its like $10 and tells You right on the black box where the wires go..Not as nice as the whole LED intergrater taillight but decent..

I done this and have LED replacements bulbs and made a divider for the center of the light so you can see the other bulb blinking a little more..

<!--EDIT|E-RACER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118074271 -->

bad pics, dont do it justice, but the ClearAlternatives deal..... I was impressed with the led board, etc....

without the lens(which does distribute the light alot!)
running light:

6_5_05_014.jpg

Nice..How much is it with the clear lens??

I have a Buddie who just bout a 05 and asked Me to do this fro him..

oh, and a pic with the lens on, it is so blinding that it makes the camera go blind too!

shameless pic of shinko 190 with big muzzy at your mouth!!!
wink.gif

6_5_05_012.jpg

Back