Insurance?

OB_DEWEY4

Registered
Just wondering what some of you are paying for insurance on your bikes. I am with USAA, which mainly deals with military so I don't know if that's why this seems like such a deal. They quoted me $210 every six months with full coverage with $500 deductible. I'm only 24, so to me this seems kind of low (not that I'm complaining). At the same time my little brother (21) has a little GSXR-600 and is paying $90/month for the same coverage with Allstate. I doubt that they are trying to trick me into getting the bike and kicking up the insurance, since USAA is a very reputable company that deals directly with military members, so I doubt the military would put up with that for very long. But I have heard of it happening with other people's policies with other companies. Just would appreciate some feedback about insurance prices, especially if any of you deal with USAA. I just can't believe I can get Lamborghini performance and pay VW Bug liability prices.

18 yrs. old $786.54 full coverage 1 YEAR!! i have a $500 deductable also. Mand tell your 21 yr old brother to go to statefarm.

Back