Info on LeeShierts Stage 2 kits

Gixxer do it yourself...you`ll always apreciate it more by doing it on your own. How much hp do you want? stock bore bike would be the easiest to do.

The price range might change your mind as well, he's talkin around 7 grand for a stock bore bike.

A top of the line stock bore bike should only be in the 2 grand range for parts only...thats tops...I know I just did one. Thats with valves too.

Thanks Frank,E mail me the details when you get them.I'm not looking to go big with the Busa right now.I want to get the max from the stock bore,lots of head work and a Progressive Nitrous system.

Maybe I misunderstood him but I'm pretty sure thats what it was for labor and all. Maybe it was the stage 3 kit.

Who is the best engine builder for our beloved Busa"s?
I was thinking of the 84mm kit, cams, porting, and maybe nitrous.
If I am going to put the juice on it will I benefit from the port and polish job?
Any thoughts? I want to make sure that when I roll up, I have the fastest bike on the street.

BB - shouldn't you be thinking Turbo?
Why do all the expensive internal engine work to make the mill unreliable? A turbo adds 10 - 12 hp per pound of boost. Under 10 lbs of boost (w/PCII) will deliver more than 250 RW HP. See dragbike's site for info on the kit from Mr Turbo.

EXACTLY, valuable advise indeed. Your route is far more expensive and less efficient. Besides you'll never touch those numbers your way without juice. With the keiser kit you can run more boost with higher octane fuel and get to the 300hp range real quick.

I have a stage 2 kit from lees performance on my busa. Very affordable and 100% everyday rideable on pump gas. For more info contact lees performance direct.

Back