B.A.D. Bikes turbo available end of March

OB_Hyper

Registered
Birkmire Automotive Design (B.A.D.) sent their brochure to me and it describes the stage one, two, and three kits available. I called and spoke to Richard about turbo used and cost for the stage one. He said they use Mitsubishi and the stage one kit projected cost is $3800.00 which includes intercooler. The beauty of their package is you can alter the stock exhaust system to maintain a real stealth or sleeper look. Hahn and Kizer do not offer that at this time.
I have a call into Rex Birkmire to see if he can sell me a kit without intercooler, should bring the cost down. Their competiton is not using intercoolers for low boost kits.
They are in Orlando, 407 947 4187.
I am also going to request a non-polished system, no cosmetics which I believe is part of the cost of (Mr. Turbo) kit.
With Hahn Racecraft, Mr. Turbo, and B.A.D. Bikes, and who knows who else, I bet by the end of this summer, we the consumers of speed will have a wide selection of reliable systems to choose from. At that time I will step up to the plate and spend the 3G's plus for a stage one kit.

Back