Donating Member
Registered
100 Years

Indy500Logo.jpg

Indianapolis_500_2.jpg

historic-indy-500.jpg

Indy 500.jpg

000_indy5002008.jpg

Good race today, except for the rookie hitting the wall on the last lap while he was in first place, and less than 1/2mile from the finish line.

those cars dont look much different from when they first started the race:poke:. the original drivers that started the race would be in shock if they could see what the're racing with today!

Good race today, except for the rookie hitting the wall on the last lap while he was in first place, and less than 1/2mile from the finish line.

I called that as soon as i saw the line he was taking to pass. Everyone who tried the higher line earlier in the race hit the wall. I guess he learned a lession with that rookie mistake.

I called that as soon as i saw the line he was taking to pass. Everyone who tried the higher line earlier in the race hit the wall. I guess he learned a lession with that rookie mistake.

Bad day for him, lesson learned though I am sure.

Rookie crashes on last corner to throw away the win and Little E runs out of gas at the 600 on last corner and gives up the win. Two strange finishes.

Back