Indiana Riders

if GIX1000_07 wants to go he is probably really close to me and can meet up with me for the ride down....

have tried a couple times to get in to see Ryan... guy is terrible about returning calls :whistle: (he does all the dyno work and is usually gone testing or racing during the season..) His shop is about 30 minutes from my home.

be a good idea to get in before drag season, randy maybe you should come with us....
Ryan provided me with my pc3 map last year

Bogus if you dont mind could you meet us in greenwood and takes us there because i have been trying to figure out how i'm going o look at directions and ride at the same time that would make it safer for all of us since you know how to get there:bowdown:. I figure we could all go out to eat afteri'm doneand hang out for a bit.

Bogus if you dont mind could you meet us in greenwood and takes us there because i have been trying to figure out how i'm going o look at directions and ride at the same time that would make it safer for all of us since you know how to get there:bowdown:. I figure we could all go out to eat afteri'm doneand hang out for a bit.
I would but a couple problems... I live exactly opposite of where you are (Fort Wayne) and it is a 250M round trip :) BUT NOT ALL IS LOST :)

It is an EASY ride directions wise.. you are just going to hop on 65N and take the east side of the 465 loop to 69N

at exit 89 (Hwy224) bail and go east to Decatur..

224 will jog south one light and then head east again.. Turn left on 2nd St (is a one way as I recall)

watch on right side for a small (VERY SMALL) store front with an alley.. turn up the alley and the dyno shop is on the left hand side.. it is easy to miss..

(Google Maps is pretty much right on)..

If I get done ahead of you and you are not there yet, I will head out of town to bring you in... (I actually have a 9AM start time on the dyno and was holding out on you guys :rofl: ) I will get you my phone #

So it looks like me,Djsin,99busa,GIX1000_07(?),Mr.Bogus, and i sent Ibified and Bowwow a pm to see if they want to go. Anybody else wanna go?

Last edited:
ibified is my friend Andy who lives 12 blocks from me I will see if he will come too, he is currently looking for employment

randy i can meet and ride down with you if you want, are you going down 69 though?

Hey Djsin if you dont meet up with Randy. You guys can meet me at the Circle K gas station on 31 in Greenwood at around 8a.m. Sound good

I would love to go, but i got a job, so i wont be free on friday. That really sucks too because now that im employed again and we got our tax return back, i have some free spending money....

randy i can meet and ride down with you if you want, are you going down 69 though?

Im thinking about calling and tying to get my bike done as well. I just have to make sure I have the funds first. Even if I cant get my bike in Im sure I could go as long as its nice out. Im a 3rd shifter so I wont be out of work till 7am. Im about a 45min to an hour from Randy. djsin how would you be going to meet Randy? Would you be taking the toll road to I69? If so I can meet you right there. Who ever gets to the on ramp first can pull off to the side and wait for the other to get there. Or we can meet at the next exit about a mile down 69. This will get us off the highway while we wait.

I have to be at Ryans door by 9AM... we are about 40 minutes out if there is any traffic.. you can just stop by the house here on the way (it is just off 469 and Hwy 37) we are going down to US33 and 469 to cut across to Decatur.. you have my number? Get here early enough and it is "Steak and Eggs" GIX1000_07 can join up too.. :) Breakfast for 3? got some 1" ribeyes...

Last edited:
Randy what exit off of 469. I can leave right from work and head down.

djsin let me know if you want to meet up on I69

Hey Djsin if you dont meet up with Randy. You guys can meet me at the Circle K gas station on 31 in Greenwood at around 8a.m. Sound good
:laugh: he lives even farther north than Randy. I drop my kids off at school at 0800. I can be in greenwood around 0830 if you really want someone to ride up with:thumbsup:

sounds good to me i was planning on leaving greenwood around 8:30-45 so whoever is coming will have time to get there

What's up - new to the site and just got my first Busa about a month ago. I live on the southside of Indy and would like to meet some riders. I am going to try to get off work and go, but don't know yet if I can. If I can't, I definitely want to meet up another time.

Well guys we might have a slight problem. The 10 day forecast shows a high of 54* and a 60% chance of rain for the 20th but the 2 days before are in the 60's. Guess we will find out when the day comes LOL

Back