Indiana Riders

I'd like to cruise over there and meet you fellow Busa riders but my wife will be at work and I'm watching my 2 year old until about 12:00 noon. Have fun...

Well looks like it is going to be pretty chilly in the AM... at least no rain..

Careful of the cold roads guys, traction could be an issue...

it will also help if you wear your rain gear over your leathers.. keep that cold air out of the seams...

randy pm me directions to your house as well, I will let you know later this eve if Im coming for sure or not

it may be to cold for me, have 0 rain gear....no cold weather gloves no long boots
was outside today and froze my Bologna off

Im going to have to pass this time as well. I would be all good if it was in the 40's but not under 30 for sure. I dont think a leather coat is going to keep my hole body warm.

I will try and schedule it for a saturday so everyones schedule will be clear and try and go in April when its warmer

Looks like a solo trip for me :rofl: bok bok bok....

It is 23 out right now.. and I got dyno time.. :laugh:

Honestly it is only a half hour ride for me and now that the 11AM slot is open.. I might just mozy in for that time

(I would have stayed home if it was an hour ride in sub freezing myself)

Oh btw... breakfast

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

Last edited:
fried steak?? TISK TISK!! Fire up the grill!!
fried in butter is permissible for breakfast only :) :laugh: besides.. I only do charcoal and that takes 20 minutes to heat.. I was hungry now.. :)

well it has warmed way up...22 to 34!! I am home, no one showed up except Ryan... he sure has a funny dyno... he jumped on my bike and did this amazing burnout up and down the street (about 300 feet)... tweaked the map a bit. did it again.. after about 4 pulls the rear tire blew out and I was really lucky he had a couple new ones there I could buy..

well this went on for about an hour and it only took 3 tires to dyno the bike.. but is sure runs good now...

:whistle:

did you know "gullible" is not in the dictionary? bunch of frozen Popsicle sissy bike riders all crapped out... :rofl: I am hoping this "blue" color fades from my fingers before tomorrows ride...

Well I rescheduled for April 4th at 11a.m and that is a saturday so i expect to see everyone who was going today to be there. Randy how much power did you make and what mods do you have?

HE BLEW YOUR TIRE...LMAO!
how much tread is left on the new one he tore up?
:rofl:
I forgot he does that
damn drag racing guys, you know he was just trying to see if it would beat that 6. something he got on that stupid ZX 14
:moon:

160 and when we were done.. 160... I had however worked the map pretty well over the last few months tuning it.. What I did get was a butter smooth throttle response now.. previously coming out of the corners it was hitting a bit too hard and wanting to break the tire loose (was lean going rich)

Now it is just fluid power (although rolling on the throttle was a bit dicey at 28 degrees, it was more a controlled powerslide)..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back