Incase you need a laugh

LeDauz

Registered
Screenshot_20180429-182851.png

Nah, obviously in Lala land where they have kilojoules per hour, like here in NZ, 260+kph is easily attained :laugh::laugh::laugh::moon:

when I bought my 2002... new back in 2002... I vividy recall one of the "techs" telling me that the bike would go 220 plus..... I had arrived to pick up the bike and they must have just put the bike together... there were several techs standing around looking at the bike... and I struck up a conversation with one of these guys... I think that's how these myths get started.. but I knew it was bs back then.

when I bought my 2002... new back in 2002... I vividy recall one of the "techs" telling me that the bike would go 220 plus..... I had arrived to pick up the bike and they must have just put the bike together... there were several techs standing around looking at the bike... and I struck up a conversation with one of these guys... I think that's how these myths get started.. but I knew it was bs back then.
Should have had it put in writing...wonder how much it would have cost them to make it meet expectations lol

Back