a new 07 blue on ebay already

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
i didnt know these were out yet but here is one on ebay just incase someone was looking

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-2007-Suzuki-Hyabusa-Limited-Chrome-Package-Just-In_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcateg
oryZ50030QQihZ014QQitemZ330052697407QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....meZWDVW</a>

He even calls it the "limited edition"
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

(greyrocket @ Nov. 22 2006,23:18) damit i want another busa and thats the one. sick color  
biggrin.gif
LOL
laugh.gif
I knew you would see this and it would only make matters worse
race.gif

Ya whats the deal with that the whole discription of the bike sounds lame he even says it at the end we added 175.00 chrome package does suzuki even make a chrome package?

(greyrocket @ Nov. 23 2006,00:23) not that i knew of.
I need clarification on the LE comments he makes. Are all 3 colors this year the LE?
rock.gif

(busa_bill @ Nov. 23 2006,04:31) I need clarification on the LE comments he makes. Are all 3 colors this year the LE?  
rock.gif
They are LE-esque!

Guess they are getting rid of all those black frames they had in stock?

(YH2K @ Nov. 23 2006,05:25)
(busa_bill @ Nov. 23 2006,04:31) I need clarification on the LE comments he makes. Are all 3 colors this year the LE?  
rock.gif
They are LE-esque!

they are also all single colored like the le was

i think the chrome pack is the tank pad gauge plate and gas cap pad
SHOCKED.gif
but for that price gees....

Read the vehicle description he gave!!!!
He knows so much about HAYABUSA that he spells it HYABUSA all though out his add.
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Why go through all the trouble of ebay when that bike would easily sell for more $$$ off the showroom floor in a matter of days?

His buy it now is price is dirt cheap considering he's not adding anything else other than a $75 doc fee. And Suzuki does offer chrome accessories. If he put all of them on that bike (gauge bezel, top crown trim, gas cap trim and tank pad) it would add up to quite a few $$$. Not exactly the $175 he claims but probably close to $130 bucks.

(YH2K @ Nov. 23 2006,05:25)
rock.gif
They are LE-esque!

wink.gif
have 'em send one to me. I would love it.
tounge.gif

only 1 feedback in the last 6 months and that was for something they bought...other feedback was for buying things and for selling cars, quads, and bikes...supposed to be a licensed Suzuki dealer but misspelled hayabusa and warranty...something doesn't sound right to me but , then again, i'm not a very trusting fellow...if it was me, i would proceed with caution...maybe get a member in the area to verify or something...good luck

looks legit to me. he just can not spell too good.
besides if it was a rip it would have done been pulled.

(ozz @ Nov. 23 2006,05:02) Ya   whats the deal with that   the whole discription of the bike sounds lame   he even says it at the end   we added 175.00 chrome package   does suzuki even make a chrome package?
When we had the group buy for the chromefx frame kits back in April, the guy told me that they would be mass-producing the kits for the Suzuki bikes in '07. I forgot the number they produced for Suzuki, but it was supposed to be some kind of test marketing things being conducted by Suzuki.

i've seen a gift set at the dealer. It came with tank pad, gas cap cover, key fob, triple tree cover and gauge cover. came in CF or chrome. it sold for $160ish. can't wait to see the 07's in person

Back