Improving Bike Performance With Pcv

Samir Annabi

Registered
Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum. I have been a rider for over 25 years; and a Busa rider for 6 years now.

I currently have a 2008 Gen2 with full exhaust 4/2/1 Yoshimura, PCV (and I have not found the proper map), KN Filter.

My bike is a European model; what must I add to have a significantly better performance? ie speed and horsepower. I do not have the means to equip it with Turbo or Nos.
Is there anyone out there with similar equipment and who is satisfied with your perf?
Currently, the Busa is slower than a S1000RR.

Thanks in advance !!

Have the ecu flashed, restrictions removed.
Get a good dyno tune.
That'll wake it up alot.

I put yosh on my 08, bazzaz zfi which completely walks the pcv, and requires NO laptop. Plug and play in all 8 injectors. Also the bazzaz derestrictor so no timing restrictions in all gears! I did -1 tooth in front and +2 in the rear but without a stretch it would wheelie like crazy. I kept the front 27 tooth sprocket and went back to 43 tooth rear. That'll help off the line, and I think top end is still 180+. Bike def moves good. And u mean it's slower than the bmw s1000r? I think that's also a 20k dollar bike.

Jake, when u say wheelie with 1 d 2 up gearing, what do u mean exactly?
I know first gear will wheelie easy.
What speed, gear etc....
I'm thinking of going 1 d 2 up on mine as we've been having a lot of roll races lately from 40-180

Back