I'm still alive

They live in Thatcham, in Berkshire. Surname of Hogburn. Stepdad's a lorry driver, he's all over the place. Please don't nick 'em unless you gotta!

<!--EDIT|Mr Brown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115368668 -->

beerchug.gif

BA Charles,

Well I'll be...Long time no speak, how you doin mate. Yes we are buddies. It's good to see you still on here rattling around, still got my Silver/grey. What about you. Got some new cans I'll post a pic as soon As i've polished the beast..Also had it tuned and some other little tweaks done to it.

Does 103mph in 1st gear now, haven't had chance to run it top end yet, but I'll keep you informed..

Well I'm stil a cop and I'll also drop a pic in of that to...

Speak soon..

sirUK
Sure do!! Still got it, but it's custom painted now. It's totally revamped and revitalized. Haven't shown the pics yet because I'm waitin' on a little special sum'n sum'n before the public unveiling. Just in case you haven't seen her in a while, here's a 2003 pic...

Welcome back sir! I remember seeing you around some....nice to see you again

now, brain...... dont be tesin us with that ol' pic... lets see what you got goin on................

bout time you showed yer ugly mug back here!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Now all we need is some more pics of the girls at the bike shows again and your back 100% !!!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Never talked to ya............but enjoyed the pics you posted when I was looking into getting the busa..........thanks for all of the old posts and hope you continue the trend now that you're back!!!!! ;)

Peter! I missed ya, glad to hear your OK.
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115514020 -->

Thats one thing she doesn't do..is keep still if you know what I mean...look again, I think she was trying for the Angelina Jolie look...Ha Ha....

Back