I'm still alive

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang. Haven't been around for a while and just want to drop a line. I heard GSXTacy was inquiring of my whe_eabouts. :poke:
I've been studying for the last few months for yet another promotional exam which I just took on the 13th. It doesn't look like there will be any movement within my job, but I have to defend my title as #1 on the list. I've been at #1 for the last 3 years. Other than that, work has again reached it's busy season. There is talk about maybe a bike school for me in September.... I mentioned painting and adding some strobes to the Busa for Patrol but think unless I move to Oklahoma I'll have to ride a big ole HD. :rulez: Oh yeah, Look out here comes Hank!
My down time has been spent training my daughter on the softball field and soccer pitch, and my son on the pitch, baseball diamond, and MX track. I have done a few track days in the dirt and gotta say, I'm having a blast. Think you're in shape? Blast around a MX track on a 250 2 stroke for a dozen laps... Poor Bullet hasn't seen much road time though. Hopefully that will change in near future.
So, that all said, I really haven't had much time to bum around here harassing the locals. You know who you are, and you are all over due :moon:
I have popped in on occasion but I've noticed a lot of assorted drama so I choose just to pop right out again. Sorry, I am here for family, not drama. I get enough drama at work.
That's about it folks. Hank and I are good :argue:. Thanks for asking! Here's a pic of my "ladies".
Be Safe. Ride smart.

Last edited:
try again

The gals (2).JPG

Hey Chank,

Good to see ya stop buy :beerchug:

Don't be such a stranger dude :moon:

Good to see ya posting up! Sounds like you have been one busy bee. We sure did miss ya at the bash this year.

Good on ya Charlie. We miss you around here, but the kids come first!

I think I would move to Oklahoma just to be able to patrol on a Busa, but alas, in my job, we only patrol with the puters.....nice collection of toys there.

nice to see you are doing good :beerchug: stop in every once in a while and have a Fresca in the corner (VaB's is getting lazy without you around :whistle: )

You've harassed me plenty!! :rofl:

Glad the dust is settling again Charlie/Hank/Chank...you have been missed, by someone I'm sure...I didn't get their name... :moon:

You've harassed me plenty!! :rofl:

Glad the dust is settling again Charlie/Hank/Chank...you have been missed, by someone I'm sure...I didn't get their name... :moon:

Oh, it's on now. :moon:
Fetch me some drink Blondie. And flip the chicken planks while you are at it, smells like they are burning.
Oh, wait.... that must be you thinking. :rofl:

Charlie I was thinkin of you the other day... Honestly I scanned the satellite channels and I ran across me myself and Irene and I friggin laughed out loud thinking of you... Sorry but I am just another person that sees you just like Hank...

I heard you got new gear and didn't have time to find same stuff! :poke:
How's my man?

I'll send you the memo so you can get the same stuff and we can keep our twin status...:laugh:

Randy is good, he just wants to do a track day with out rain soon.

Charlie I was thinkin of you the other day... Honestly I scanned the satellite channels and I ran across me myself and Irene and I friggin laughed out loud thinking of you... Sorry but I am just another person that sees you just like Hank...

My PD actually started that name because of that movie. Personally I see no resemblance in looks or obnoxiousness... :whistle:
Look out if they put me on a bike... You may find me on your front lawn reading the paper!
:laugh:

:thumbsup: glad to hear your doing good. Good luck with the test.. hope it works out in your favor.

Back