Im Looking for a 240 tire/rated for high speeds

turb06LE240

Registered
Hey guys, I am building a turbo busa ,{only a 250 hp one
wink.gif
, but still a turbo
biggrin.gif
. And I have the whole 240 reat tire kit here but I ddnt get the tires big arch had because they were only V rated (145 I think) and since I have been over 190 on my other busa {which was NA} I suspect I will go 290 on the turbo bike
muscle.gif
{thats a joke} but anyway I am looking to break 200 and would like a tire rated at least 170 but in a 240 wide size {since I spent 4K on the kit...}... Thanks in advance guys.. Let me know f you know of anything out there..

read the last paragraph...claims there is a z rated metzeler first linky but not above a 210 tire

then looked at metzeler site and it doesn't list one...you might try calling the company as they may have it in development

good luck and post some pics when you get it put together

Look in the latest 2Wheel tuner (Nov 06), pg 72. Pirelli is coming out with a Z-rated 240 Diablo, exactly for your application....

I just seen the new pirelli but not available for a while and I want to see the kit on it now
rant.gif
so for now I gess I will shop ebay for a $100 240 tire just to get her rolling...
Thanks for the info guys...

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 01 2006,07:57) Look in the latest 2Wheel tuner (Nov 06), pg 72. Pirelli is coming out with a Z-rated 240 Diablo, exactly for your application....
+1
just picked up the mag last night
pirelli & metzeler have them

Back