I'm improving 10.68 @ 130

hey Tim... tell chris/jamie they aren't running this thursday (may 27) only tuesday this week so I'm probably gonna sneak down for that (tuesday/25th)

let me know if I need to look for em'

later,
br

hooken 203,
So far I have replaced shifter, new nose cowl, new headlight assembly, left turn signal, both wheels. I have on order new gas tank and a few little things. Now I need a new front fender and mirrors and windscreen. I also will need a magneto cover later. I am buying all black plastic and gas tank because I thought yours looked sharp all black. My side panels are slightly scratched but don't look bad, I will worry with that later on. Hopefully I will have it at the track in a few weeks. Would like to thank you for all your help and would have enjoyed talking to ya more. Tim

pure ego,
Thanks for the heads up on thur, we will have to go later, hadn't even checked the dates. Good luck on Tuesday, Tim

hey tim thats sounds good. just let me know when you guys are ready to go and hopefully we'll all get to goof off down there.

i do have that whole set up factory exhaust if you can use it for anythign tim?

I know you had a yosh full sys.. not sure how it faired thru the sight seein' trip thru the woods.. hah.

seriously though if I got anything you need just let me know.

Big thanks for the parts offers, if the new gas tank comes in a few days, it will be rideable. I have a BDE gen 3 exhaust and it didn't even get a scratch in the trail ride, Chris has my old yosh pipe on his bike.
Hopefully we will go to drags soon together, lots of fun.

oh.. i didn't realize you'd switched. Thats amazing that it didn't get touched.

Thats great that you'll be ready to hit the road soon. Always had a good time ridin' with you guys. You know, I stopped by that little BBQ place and that guy is trying to sell out or something... somebody else is running it or something.. it definatly wasn't the same food.. hopefully just a bad day for them or something though.

hey tim,

I ended up not going tuesday night anyway because of all the flooding we had... messed up dads driveway pretty bad so we spent most of the day trying to smooth that back out..

no complaining since houses, cars, storage buildings, and lawn mowers were moved from there original places less than 2 miles away.

You think you'll have your bike ready to go by next thursday?

I heard there was a hayabusa there last night about like mine that was averaging mid 11's broadsliding half the track... not sure what his deal is.. just hope nobody thinks it's me.. lol

I"ll be going to the track on friday pending on the weather.

did you get the strap fst?

hope you improve a bunch so I have something to shoot for.. haha i was hoping to get even with your 10.4 @138 last night.. but oh well ya know.. next week though.

now you just gotta give me a bigger goal.. haha.

Probably could take bike next thur but will probably wait a few more weeks to get it the way I want it and also forgot, have to buy another leather coat, my old one is ruined. It won't take me too long, I'll watch in the meantime.

oh yeah I KNOW I will be faster this friday. I have a tobin seat and it will be strapped also.

the seat will definitely help holding me forward to help get my first shift down and the strap should help keep the front down better. I'm hoping for around 10.2's or so. I"m gonna try some different launch styles. I have been launching at 3-4k or so. I"m gonna try launching at 22-2500 or so and get the clutch out quickly and get the throttle pinned ASAP. I've seen people run 9.9's doing this.
smile.gif

right now just getting into 4th after the 1000'.

going 1 down in front and hope to be topping out in 4th.

i'm poppin into 4th somehwere after the 1000 also..

great tim.. be good to see some other busas... seems like i haven't seen on other than mine since last summer.. haha. I've got a joe rocket jacket you can bum for a while if you want Tim.. it's yellow/black and size52.. but your welcome to it.

Back