Infineon Raceway

JimboD

Registered
I to went to the track tonight. It was real slick as Rich said in his post. My first two runs I spun the rear all the way through third gear. Low 11's in the first two runs. Let some air out of the rear and heated the tire up and i then ran 10.7 - 10.8 for the next 8 runs. I ended up being the 2nd fastest bike at the track. Felt bad for Rich, at least he didn't get hurt.

Rich

Registered
Thanks Jimbo. It was slick. I am going to get it going and try it again. I liked the high mount exhaust that you had on the bike. Looked real good.

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I'm leaving for there at 6am Sat. Is it raining down there? Oh and anyone need a ticket. I have 1 extra for each day Fri-Sun and what do they do in case of rain?
- Kent

Big_E

Registered
hey Kent,
it is raining out here and suppose to be raining tomorrow all day. it should be all dried up by sunday morning

-E

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
This post is directed at Hawaii and Sierra flyer..and other.Org Members who may be at Infinion this weekend..Sheez..just bought a house..have not moved in yet...Wish i could be there on Sunday..at least..leave sunup..home berfore sundown
But it's still a "Ben"........BUT..will be at Laguna 03....CYA there..
sigh.gif

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Its 5 am on Sat and soggy all over DAMN!!!!!!! anyway we are trailering the bikes down should be a fun ride back ... i hope.... DAMN!!!!! I thought I left the rain in Hilo! DAMN!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGG!!!!
pissed.gif

Better not rain at Laguna! or I'm gonn a bust!

JimboD

Registered
Rich,
I was going through some pictures that my daughter took at the drag races and found two of you. Thought you might like to see them.
Regards,
JimboD

Rich_1.JPG