I'm Gett'in Giddy Think'in 'Bout Da Bash...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/AlbumSlideshow.aspx?a=324283

how many more days to the spring bash?
smile.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Hey Jinkster at least you can go out and get your Busa fix. We got over a foot of snow on the ground and another storm coming today.Can you send me some sunshine and 70 degree temps to get rid of this junk.
It will be good to see you at the bash again.

Hey Jinkster at least you can go out and get your Busa fix. We got over a foot of snow on the ground and another storm coming today.Can you send me some sunshine and 70 degree temps to get rid of this junk.
gonna be great seeing you again as well!
biggrin.gif

and i'll try to bring up a lil sunshine with me just for grillmaster hooken!
tounge.gif

which reminds me...i'll hafta stop at a liquor store on the way up..robbinsville being in a dry county and all!
laugh.gif

name your (and mrs hookens) poison and i'll be sure to pick ya'll up a bottle...

or 2!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

hey, looks like the old crew is going to be back at the bash again
beerchug.gif
You guys coming in early this year?

No need to bring me anything I am just a beer drinker. Wife is not coming with this time.
I sent an email to Warbaby the other day and ask him if I should stop on my way down and pick him up. He said he will be there on Wednesday as well. He is staying at Deals Gap.
We will be in the area on Tuesday night and ready to ride by mid morning Wednesday.
Sounds like the bar-b-q should be a good one there will be a couple guys cooking.

as it stands the NY group is planning to head south tuesday evening I think... I'm gonna try and talk em into tuesday morning
cool.gif
I really want to get over to the other section of 28, across 411 and ride that road again, it was wayyyy cool and to top it off, there's a ruby mine over that way that charges $10 for 2 buckets straight from the mine (or you can get a bucket with a few sure things in it for the same $) and give that a shot for a few hours. Would be cool to come home with all the great memories and some rubies
cool.gif

cool.gif

beerchug.gif
i'll be there noon-mid afternoon wednesday....or?...possibly...

even earlier if others are coming sooner!
biggrin.gif
Man oh man I didnt know you were going to be there... You dont have any hard feelings over the april fools thing any more do you? I dont need to get a whoopin while Im there...

You guys will have to explain the "Bash" to us west coast rain soaked nuts?

Looking out at rain every day for the past six weeks, I'm jealous of anyone with sun!

Where and when is the meeting place for the "Big Bash"?

Photos look like it is indeed a "Bash" of fun!

You'll never make yer water soaked azz over there!
Cap, I think he forgot all about it by now.... You just reminded him!
whistling.gif
 You just better bring a bigger gun than his.....
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif
Man oh man I didnt know you were going to be there... You dont have any hard feelings over the april fools thing any more do you? I dont need to get a whoopin while Im there...
Hey Cap! ya just gave me a great idea!
biggrin.gif

Maybe we could do a no tap cage match right there in front of phillips motel as a fund raising event!
biggrin.gif

Dude...just think about it..me and you at night between the bonfires and tiki torch's all greased up for a no rules April Fools Day Masacre KO Match..it would be epic...in a brutal, mid-evil sorta setting!
biggrin.gif

My ground game sux but i'm still he11 with my Taekwondo/Hapkido arts!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

officially, Robbinsville NC (find middle of nowhere on the map, look to the left and when you find BFE, you have *almost* found it, Robbinsville is about 20miles farther out
laugh.gif
)

beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif
Hey Cap! ya just gave me a great idea!
biggrin.gif

Maybe we could do a no tap cage match right there in front of phillips motel as a fund raising event!
biggrin.gif

Dude...just think about it..me and you at night between the bonfires and tiki torch's all greased up for a no rules April Fools Day Masacre KO Match..it would be epic...in a brutal, mid-evil sorta setting!
biggrin.gif

My ground game sux but i'm still he11 with my Taekwondo/Hapkido arts!
biggrin.gif
cap?...you there?

i'm just josh'in 'bout the cage match thing...no hard feelings 'bout anything on this end...just gratitude for all you provide here at h.org...can't wait to shake yer hand and slam a few beers together...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

yeah..okay...so...anyways?...back to the main topic...

I'm gett'in so excited that just yesterday?...while at the mall with my daughters?...i had sears install a brand new set of (4) 265/70/18 Michelin Cross-Terrains on my 05 Titan 4 Dr LE...with lifetime balance & rotation and road hazard...$1,081.46

and worth every penny...truck rides like a cloud...and now?...i just needta crank up that Rare Earth cd in my 350W Rockford/Fosgate and load up the busa to head north!
biggrin.gif

+1 on the snow, the weather sucks this year!! cold and no snow tolerable, cold and snow equals miserable!!!!

Back