Im doin something

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
IM TOUCHIN THE HAYABUSA WEBSITE.......IN PERSON!!!!!

Dont you wish you could do that? I know I always did.

(Yes Im at the Cap`s place, and yes your not!!!)

<!--EDIT|Jester0769
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071970680 -->

12_20_03_004_sized.jpg

Damn,

Now I know why I went off line. Just about when you took that picture according to my clock.
biggrin.gif

Damn, since I can't think of any reason I'd every be in OK I'll probably never get a chance to do that.   Unless Captain retires to FL  
biggrin.gif

thats pretty funny when ya think about it.. jester had our "online" lives in the palm of his hand for second. Who'd have ever thought that we'd make it thru un-scathed.

laugh.gif
:blush:

You guys are a rough crowd.
laugh.gif
I hope you had a good time. I was at work so I missed the shut down.
tounge.gif

...one false move and the board gets it!

That's a scary thought.
laugh.gif

dam!
thats alot of hardware
i thought you could put up a board with a cheap as 700 dell
guess not

Well, yeah I wish I could be there, but I don't think I'd be TOUCHIN' anything!
tounge.gif

Ok so what was the reason for the visit? Just in the area? How's the new house? Is Dustin still locked in the room?

now send of pic of you french kissing it and we'll all REALLY be envious!

you guys are sick and twisted. I was just up in area and thought I would have to stop by.

Cap is the greatest. Let me stay at his place for the night, bought beer and feed me both dinner and breakfast in the morring. What more could a guy ask for.

His place is the pimpness. The Tv we all bought him is "WOW". He has done a hell of a job for himself.

Even his wife and kids are great.

Should have done this a long time ago.

Well man I need to come clean, while you were here my kids rummaged through your truck and took what they wanted and while you were asleep my wife took 20 bucks out of your pocket, and while she was taking your hard earned cash I was taking pictures of her digging through your bag and jeans with you asleep on the couch..... I bet your fiance would love those pics huh ??

Cap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Cap...better do a towel count...he might have gotten away with more than just touching a server!
biggrin.gif

Dang Josh, you sure do get around!!!! No wonder I felt like I was in the matrix for a minute there......

Lo
wow.gif

The only question I have for you Jester is..."Did you wash your hands before you touched all that sensitive equipment???"  You know how your HANDS tend to get into places they have no business?  Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the trip and Cap was all that and a bag of chips.  I personally can't be too envious of you right now.  You see, me and Cap have this healthy little anomosity toward each other right now.  He's an OU fan and I'm a die-hard LSU fan.  But there's one thing I've got that the Cap doesn't.  I've got my ticket to the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans on Jan. 4th.  That's right boys and girls...I HAVE A TICKET TO THE NOKIA SUGAR BOWL!!!  I was able to jump-the-gun early Sunday morning (Dec. 7th) and purchased a ticket online for $500.  By the time the BCS committee announced who was playing in the championship game, I had already purchased my ticket.  I am sitting in the corner of the endzone in the Plaza section of the SuperDome (that's just above the tunnel where the players come out).  I've sat there before and they are great seats.  Funny thing is that those same tickets that I purchased for $500 apiece went for $2100 by late Sunday night and early Monday morning.

Come on ya'll, say it with me...

<marquee>LIFE IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!  AND ALL THE TIME...LIFE IS GOOD! </marquee>

Brian

P.S.  See ya'll on TV

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072116269 -->

Thats OK I will sit in my recliner watch the game on the LCD TV and enjoy a great deal of ribs and beer while you are standing in line to get to the next available Urinal. Did I mention that I will be in a nice cozy warm room with several friends. I will also be recording the game so that I can play t back and watch the SOONERS win in all their glory. I will send you a copy..

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back