Im outa here

ROACH

Registered
DAMM WHAT YA GOTTA DO CHECK WITH THE GOOFBALL MODS BEFORE YA POST ANYTHIN??? 2 MUCH RESTRICTION ON HERE 4 ME WHO WANTS TO LISTEN 2 THE SAME ONES BLABBER ON ALL THE TIME ADIOS DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE... THANK YOU SEEMS LIKE THERE ALWAYS ASKING 4 $$$ ON HERE TO i HAVE A SITE COMPARIBLE TO THIS i DONT ACCEPT DONATIONS AND IM NOT EVEN EMPLOYED RIGHT NOW

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151847768 -->

You all know Rubb by now and my desire to keep things on The Org out in the open and on the up & up.(dont care for secrets,etc)

Roach apparantly was upset over a few things:

He decided he couldn't be bothered to check with "Goofball Mod's" before he posted.
Well nobody does that,and it's not required,that statement seemed a bit silly to me.He was just venting I guess.

Apparantly he felt to restricted by the guidelines setfourth here on The Org. Guidelines to ensure the site is free from as much krud as possible compared to many other internet sites.

He decided for himself that he was sick of listening to "The same ones blabber on all the time".

Seems he felt he was always being asked for money.Roach was a regular member,not a donating member.He never donated to any of my causes(to help fellow board members) nor did he participate in auctions or raffles(which are not really donations but more akin to lotteries) so I guess "the pressure" of donating was never so great that he felt he had too. The site is full of great members who don't donate,and that is fine with everybody.

Roach feels his site is comparible to The Org,and that he doesn't accept donations. I wish him the best of luck with his endevour and that if his site reaches a membership of 15,000 plus that he can still provide a quality site out of his own funds and that quality folks like we have here are willing to hang around an' un-moderated,anything goes type of atmosphere.

Roach had a picture pulled from a topic that he started He wasn't scolded for it,nor was a big ta-do made. The moderators recieved a complaint as to the pictures content so it was pulled. It was the usual case of the Org policing itself,not the actions of a "Goofball Mod".Many folks get pics pulled,they usually laugh it off,or say they are sorry,or a joke is made of it. Its no big deal.I myself have had pictures pulled as a member,had my posts edidted almost daily,was fired as a Mod almost weekly,had my Admin status pulled a half dozen times,and always found it quite entertaining.Never once did I feel harrassed.I sorta felt for those who had to deal with..."The Original Site Bastid".

Roach was not treated any differently than any other member,in fact he was cut extra slack from time to time.Personally,I didn't mind the guy.

Just wanted to set the record straight in case anybody thought he was treated harshly. I feel that these type of situations dont really warrant any explanation,but I like the membership to always feel they are in the loop and that there is rarely any hard feelings on our part.

Good luck Roach,take care. RSD.

RSD, you are a stand up guy... for sheets and giggles I went and looked at his board... 36 members... no wonder he can do it with no donations....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Okay peeps! "I complained about the pic!" My 11 and 14 year old boys saw it and read the caption before I could scroll off, or flip to a different page. He was a bit shocked at what it said. H.org is a great place, that is mostly family friendly, for people with a common passion to gather virtually. There are plenty of trashy sites on the net for that! This shouldn't become one of them! Too many good people here, that it would drive away!

If you want an "un-policed/anything goes" type of site, go join a few of the 1,000+ motorcycle sites that don't care about it's members! Here, I'll help you Google it! I'm sure you'll find something out there in the 6.7 million hits that you like better.

Cap has expressed his desire to keep this board acceptable to the "Mother-In-Law" test, and I think that's what we should help him do.

Cap and Mods,

Your doing a great job! Keep it up!

bowdown.gif

Well at least we wont have to listen to the Peyton Manning a$$ kissing and the colts cant be beat by anyone crap this year!!!

Andy, do what you have to do, and don't even ask for anything, or expain anything...period.
wink.gif

You've been here longer than anyone, you know what is suitable or not, you've been treated every members evenly, but some member don't like it? let him go...(like the Apl. fool joke from Captn..a long time member left, forgot his user ID...) just like that...Captn pays for to run this site, we don't...just being here, some donates some don't.
Admins and Moderators are working and put up too many dang hours...which, none of our members gives a dayum about, or realizes about...and most of us, see some problems or see something bothers? we always slaming down to admins...this and that, yala yala bula bula...nuff said.
So, I think we should make a ""Beer fund for Admins...(of course, star bucks fund for you Michelle, I didn't forget you...
biggrin.gif
) we all gotta appreciated who's working behind the scene...
I see, some members been here longer than me and having so much educated about their busa, and not donating a penny...let me tell you something, if you don't show your love first, nobody will be noticed...(if someone is up for "Beer fund for Admins" I'm the first one up for it...anyone?

rock.gif

DAMM WHAT YA GOTTA DO CHECK WITH THE GOOFBALL MODS BEFORE YA POST ANYTHIN??? 2 MUCH RESTRICTION ON HERE 4 ME WHO WANTS TO LISTEN 2 THE SAME ONES BLABBER ON ALL THE TIME ADIOS DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE... THANK YOU  SEEMS LIKE THERE ALWAYS ASKING 4 $$$ ON HERE TO i HAVE A SITE COMPARIBLE TO THIS i DONT ACCEPT DONATIONS AND IM NOT EVEN EMPLOYED RIGHT NOW
C - Ya !!!!

Andy, do what you have to do, and don't even ask for anything, or expain anything...period.  
wink.gif

You've been here longer than anyone, you know what is suitable or not, you've been treated every members evenly, but some member don't like it? let him go...(like the Apl. fool joke from Captn..a long time member left, forgot his user ID...) just like that...Captn pays for to run this site, we don't...just being here, some donates some don't.
Admins and Moderators are working and put up too many dang hours...which, none of our members gives a dayum about, or realizes about...and most of us, see some problems or see something bothers? we always slaming down to admins...this and that, yala yala bula bula...nuff said.
So, I think we should make a ""Beer fund for Admins...(of course, star bucks fund for you Michelle, I didn't forget you...
biggrin.gif
) we all gotta appreciated who's working behind the scene...
I see, some members been here longer than me and having so much educated about their busa, and not donating a penny...let me tell you something, if you don't show your love first, nobody will be noticed...(if someone is up for "Beer fund for Admins" I'm the first one up for it...anyone?

rock.gif
iron_eyes_cody.jpg

isn't a roach an illegal drug?
rock.gif
I say ban all illegal stuff!!!!
smile.gif

Back