Im BORED: 2980-5000 channels "FREE"

ICEMANN

Registered
Well I finally got out there and fine tuned my tv watching skills.  Currently, legally, and FREE minus parts etc, getz it all, airything, da whole shabam!  East coast, west coast, central, other countries etc.  Havnt rented a movie in 3+years.  Havnt missed a major event or fight etc.  Looks kinda crazy but then again who cares.  Just watched Jarhead, and deuce biggalo two!  Also number of channels depends on # of sats being tuned in. 1500 isnt to hatefull to look at dish wise, that includes sirius and xm type music stations, about 200+ of those.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136572674 -->

dish1.JPG

Well I finally got out there and fine tuned my tv watching skills.  Currently, legally, and FREE minus parts etc, getz it all, airything, da whole shabam!  East coast, west coast, central, other countries etc.  Havnt rented a movie in 3+years.  Havnt missed a major event or fight etc.  Looks kinda crazy but then again who cares.  Just watched Jarhead, and deuce biggalo two!  

JD
You for sure have those skills...
smile.gif

How it`s free? I`m tired paying for 55% commercials..

Party at the ICEMANN's!

My biggest question is HOW?! I want free cable!

Be our teacher Iceman! we want free TV !!! Fug those greedy networks.... Free TV for free people!

cool.gif

Interested minds would would like to definately know Ice... Purty please...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136572984 -->

Yea it's a form of FTA. Just spent mega time and research perfecting it. Nice thing is I have no monthly bill.

There are tons of "crap" out there, there are tons of sites out there that mis inform, but for the most part it's a hobbiest thing, not much involved however patience is needed.

Cost factor.

Sat dish needed. Tons to choose from depends on what you want to point at for # of channels and language.

Sat receiver box. Not company a's or company b's. no "MODIFIYING" of their stuff to get into trouble over. No "bootlegging".

Tuning of sat is critical. Programming is lengthy at first.

Average inital cost for one box, one room viewing with "1" dish, cables, etc is $600 and under. Most depends on what you pay for the dish, and tuning installation of it, the rec box will vary. Ive seen the same box range all over the spectrum. Differecne is if your doing the needed programming or is someone else. Their greed factor as well.

Concept. You buy a tv and pull up the stock ant and get 2-3 channels. You put up an airial ant on a 30 foot tower and get 25 channels. You just got more channels free out of the air because you put a better ant in the path of the signals. Same concept except your putting a dish in the right path of whats out there.

JD

If anyone is close enuff or in Ohio I dont mind helpin you get started and pointed to the right direction. Ordering the right equipment, box programming, tuning of dish or overall installations; If im close enuff. If you can get a dish and get your dish tuned I can help ya with the rest. Feel free to email me for details.

Picture quality. Pure digital. Not High def yet, but options with different boxes. RCA, S video is normal. Toslink in standard, ac3 output is normal. RGB connections available on some. Tivo type recording available but not perfected yet. Cheap DVD recorder is really better anyway.

It's a nice hobby. Was nervous at first because I was new at it but now! Im loving it.

I is?  
sad.gif

Dish types that work.  If you have a single headed dish it will work, a super type dish it will work, the only one that really wont work is the direct tv dish w/3 eyes on the end of it.  All other dishes out there are nearly the same with the exception of name on the front of it which can be painted or how flemsiy it it.

They make a dish called a T55.  It's about 30 inches round and can track up to 16 sats at once.  But thats over kill.

Each eye on the end of a dish is tracking one sat.  So as in my top dish on the pole.  It's tracking 3 sats with the one dish.   Thats more than enuff right there.  Thats about 700+ channels of everything.  Find a local dish installer on the side for a hook up as far as installation.  Small fee up front but again who cares.  Then the rest can be plug n play. If you already have a super type dish like the one on top of my pole then your in there.

Just hit me up for the details. Heck I'll even order the parts and get ya going for minor expenses if thats what someone wants to do. As in the board here, Im a hobbiest who enjoys doing the work.

JD

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136574313 -->

Colodaro is closer...
smile.gif
nice roads too...
smile.gif

well, Let`s say I have a dish and I catch the sat. Then what?
Everything locked... right?

smile.gif

So I guess the best way to attack this is this.

If you have a dish of some sort on your house and were somehow involved or have some install knowledge,

take a pic of your dish front and back, as well as what the wires are plugged into in your basement or on the side of house (types of switches/connectors) and post it or email it to me. Then I can guide you from there. Everyone wants it but most wont want to DO IT..

JD

Back