I'm blind!

diesel

Registered
Oh the humanity! Why do the people who want to be naked are the ones who really NEED to cover up??? I had to work in one of the nude resorts we have around here today. Some have some really nice scenery but I was in the "old naked man park" today I think! I'm going to demand I get double time in there. I don't mind working on high voltage lines a bit, but that place scared me.
smile.gif

Bwa haaa haaaaa...
Nice!

GJoker had a job interview in one of those place a while back. He realllly hoped they wouldn't offer it to him.

Thank goodness they didn't... old man/woman nakedness is scary.
wow.gif

Oh the humanity! Why do the people who want to be naked are the ones who really NEED to cover up??? I had to work in one of the nude resorts we have around here today. Some have some really nice scenery but I was in the "old naked man park" today I think! I'm going to demand I get double time in there. I don't mind working on high voltage lines a bit, but that place scared me.  
smile.gif
Hey Diesel, I had to do some repair work at a nudie bar there in Palm Harbor once, actually more than once. The installer had the bright idea of installing the equipment in the strippers dressing room. I spent a couple of hours there and learned why the lights are so low and the booze is so strong in those places.

Kev

smile.gif
Hey Diesel, I had to do some repair work at a nudie bar there in Palm Harbor once, actually more than once. The installer had the bright idea of installing the equipment in the strippers dressing room. I spent a couple of hours there and learned why the lights are so low and the booze is so strong in those places.

Kev
tounge.gif
drink.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Back