Blind spot mirrors work

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Took this pic on the way to work. Blind spot mirrors are factory installed on my car but if you don't have any you should look for some. May help one day.

68fa7a90.jpg

Wow thats nice. I need some of those for my tundra

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

That is a great idea. I use to use the little spotter mirrors on my truck and they worked pretty good

Every auto parts store has them. Even Target and Wally World.
A set can cost around $2. Very small price to pay for a huge safety gain!!

Yeah, in the regular mirror you can see both lanes pretty good but then in blind spot mirror you see the scooter.
These things and back up cams need to be mandatory on all cars I think.

While I agree with you, nothing replaces the human eyeball and natural swivel ability of the head. It takes no more time and very little more effort to physically check your blind spots. The current evolution of the human animal is too pre-occupied and inherently lazy to be bothered by it when an easier alternative is available.

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

While I agree with you, nothing replaces the human eyeball and natural swivel ability of the head. It takes no more time and very little more effort to physically check your blind spots. The current evolution of the human animal is too pre-occupied and inherently lazy to be bothered by it when an easier alternative is available.

You are correct and I can still turn my head and always do but 99% of the drivers here can't turn their necks at all. Too old :)

You are correct and I can still turn my head and always do but 99% of the drivers here can't turn their necks at all. Too old :)

Probably compounded this time of year as the snowbirds start to arrive??

The eye is quicker than the neck. Good idea Blanca.I have them on my truck. Wally world has some that are adj that look real nice on the busa.

Couple dollars buys the round ones at your local auto parts store. Pushing 10+ years of using them.

Back