IM BACK!! Bigger and Badder...PICS

Shindo97

Registered
For the new guys on here i use to plague these boards with IF I WIN THE LOTTERY announcements, adn would promise to give the first 10 or 15 repliers 10K each for their bikes...

etc

I did this ALL THE TIME...i have been gone a long time and had gotten rid of my gorgeous 2004 Lime Ed Busa...

well boys...IM BACK....once bitten...u can never leave the Hayabusa..

SNEAK PEAK....real pics coming when the weather gets nicer and i can do a nice shoot!! but its in my garage at home right now!!!

THE TEASER taken just 4 hours ago!!!!

I put almost 39K miles on my 04 Hayabusa...i cant wait...and of course she aint staying stock...

bradmarques.com link not responding

this is what i spent the last 4 months on while i patiently waited for the new hayabusa to arrive...a 2007 zx10r...which is now gone...
clap.gif

Nice crate
smile.gif
And the Orange-Black inside will surely look nice once its out in day light...

Looking at that sitting in the crate I am so jealous, but I have been there in 06! Congrats.
Hey, i wuz one of the 1st posters....what do I get??
beerchug.gif

thanks brothers...and to celebrate..i bought lotto tickets for this fridays 12 million in tx...so u 2 above me adn the next 8 below me will each get 10K if i win...my word is BOND!!!

nice. kool asian ink too bro.

if you need paint let me know...

cograt on the new bike, and welcome back!

IMG_1080.JPG

ahh sweet tatt! yeah i designed mine as well...i am an illustrator by trade..worked for marvel and such...now im an animator...but i will hit u up for sure for more work sometime!

good stuff!

good to see you back
beerchug.gif
Lets see that new baby once you get it out of the womb
cool.gif

That has got to be killin' you having it in that crate... Nice ride and welcome back!!!!!

Glad to see 'ya back. The '08s are making a big impression. You'll enjoy it.

Welcome back! Having never seen you here before, I feel well qualified to say that.

I'm a crate baby myself...

You'll love the '08...like nothing else.

08_Busa___The_View_From_Here.jpg

Back