(BlondeOnaBusa @ Sep. 27 2007,21:19) Thats HOT
firedevil.gif
wink wink
Don't climb on the back anymore.
SHOCKED.gif

Skillz bruder skillz
bowdown.gif

laugh.gif

(YH2K @ Sep. 28 2007,20:45) I understand it will take three weeks for it all to fade.
WTF?!!

It never fades. You're prolly so addicted now that you'll start saving every little loose change just to find a way to pay for the next trackday. Then your credit cards will be next, etc.
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

Heck, everytime I see a penny on the ground, I pick it up and put it in my trackday funds jar. That sounds much worse than a crack whore.

Glad you had a great time. Trackdays is where it's at yo!!
super.gif

BTW-Check out this footage of World Superbike champ riding a then-new 07 CBR600RR at Barber. Insane!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
(YH2K @ Sep. 28 2007,05:45)
(Wag @ Sep. 28 2007,02:26) Awesome, man!

Addicted yet?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--
Oh yeah!

Me and the boy would like to report that we are mentally, still at the track!

I understand it will take three weeks for it all to fade.
I'm going on my 4th week and my brain is showing no signs of returning.

I wouldn't have it any other way!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(YH2K @ Sep. 27 2007,21:29) Powers:

We took Ed Bargy's class.

Thought I might live longer if we took a class first, then starting hitting track days....

I'll let ya know if that works!

BTW, you need to quit riding with Don.... He's a bad influence!!!
jump9.gif

No wonder you know how to lean that Busa over like that!!!
Are you kidding me??? I can't hold a light for Ted.
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

Enclosed is a pic of Lamb at his first track day! The org guys rode "A" group and it was really humbling. Knee down, looking ahead, ready to throttle throught the apex at light speed and a real track guy goes around you on the outside, off line, and obviously slowed by the annoying newbie in the preffered line. WOW! How do they ride so fast?

me_at_Miller_2.jpg

(Lamb busa @ Sep. 30 2007,13:36) Enclosed is a pic of Lamb at his first track day!  The org guys rode "A" group and it was really humbling.  Knee down,  looking ahead,  ready to throttle throught the apex at light speed and a real track guy goes around you on the outside,  off line,  and obviously slowed by the annoying newbie in the preffered line.  WOW!  How do they ride so fast?
Tell me about, that Lamb was everywhere slowing me down
tounge.gif
poke.gif

Back