'Illegal Alien' Costume Under Fire

No matter what you do in this world, you're bound to upset someone so I don't see a reason to change just to suit someone else. This politically-correct nonsense has gone too far. The costumes are a hoot!

THEN YOU GET THE ONES THAT SAY HALLOWEEN IS BAD.
I always liked it when I waS A KID.Some neighbors even had mini haunted houses.
Cider doughnuts huge bag of candy.I dont see anything wrong with kids having fun.
Sadly now trick or treating almost dead because few wack jobs gotta ruin it 4 kids.
WE do have boo @ the zoo here 4 little kids.Supervised halloween party and treats.
Almost 2 the point you can only let kids trick or treat were you know the neighbors.

True dat let kids have fun.
JUst gotta watch the older kids late night tricks no treats.
Smash my pumpkin I DONT CARE.i DONT BUILD A RELATION WITH IT.
Just dont trash my truck or house dont go crazy on me.

Halloween got to the point where my mom had me take my younger sisters around because of the punks prowling the streets. Pumpkin smashing is fine, means I don't have to take up garbage space...but egg'ing and tp'ing and just being obnoxious little pricks really ruins it for everyone.

Guys here in Hawaii were thinking of having a Halloween cruise early on in the afternoon...gotta find a costume that won't get stuck in chain/cause an accident...:whistle:

Whiners, why would immigrants get upset ? Maybe it's illegal immigrants that are truly upset. Oh well :whistle:

The more they stir the pot, the more they will sell.... looks like a great plan for the makers of the costumes...:laugh:

THEN YOU GET THE ONES THAT SAY HALLOWEEN IS BAD.
I always liked it when I waS A KID.Some neighbors even had mini haunted houses.
Cider doughnuts huge bag of candy.I dont see anything wrong with kids having fun.
Sadly now trick or treating almost dead because few wack jobs gotta ruin it 4 kids.
WE do have boo @ the zoo here 4 little kids.Supervised halloween party and treats.
Almost 2 the point you can only let kids trick or treat were you know the neighbors.

The reason some (the bible pouders) say its bad is because those people believe its " the devils" holiday and you are worshiping satan by participating in the festivities. When I was a kid all we had to worry about was some nutjob stikin razorblades in your candy,now we being called devil worshipers.

Back