I'll Be........................

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I will be in Memphis Friday night thru Sunday morning for a Navy convention. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Don

BTW, this is the last one of these things I "get" to go to before I retire.

... feet 10 feet off of Beal...

Don, pic me up a coin or two...
smile.gif
firedevil.gif

have fun...i used to love going to Memphis for the weekend when i lived in Tupelo, MS...good times indeed!!!
beerchug.gif

have fun...i used to love going to Memphis for the weekend when i lived in Tupelo, MS...good times indeed!!!
beerchug.gif
Semi you lived in Tupelo? Now you live in Alton?? We musta swapped homes... sorta...

I grew up in Belleville IL and when I graduated from HS I came to Hattiesburg MS to go to college...

Small world...

USN... you gotta go eat at Rendevous BBQ while you are there.... I prefer Corky's BBQ but Rendevous is more famous!

beerchug.gif
Semi you lived in Tupelo? Now you live in Alton?? We musta swapped homes... sorta...

I grew up in Belleville IL and when I graduated from HS I came to Hattiesburg MS to go to college...

Small world...

USN... you gotta go eat at Rendevous BBQ while you are there.... I prefer Corky's BBQ but Rendevous is more famous!
that's cool...i lived in Noxapater, MS as a teenager and in Tupelo from '88-'91...moved here from Springfield, MO in '99...my immediate family all live in Jackson and Louisville, MS

sorry for jacking your thread Don...i'll
shutup.gif
now
laugh.gif

been wondering where ya been ! Retirement sounds good. Hope to see ya at the bash.

Back