If you love, or are, Pashnit, Please, join in!

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
I just want say a quick thank you to Tim Mayhew from Pashnit. Not only did I send him a list of somewhere around 47,000 parts for mine and my wife's bike before the 4th of July but he went through the list ON THE 4TH! Meaning he took time away from his already busy schedule for both work and family to take care of me.

Thank you Tim! You guys are great! I'm glad I did business with you guys and I will be doing business again with you in the Near future!

If you like Pashnit, Please feel free to throw in some good words here. If not, well, you're on the wrong thread!

Thanks again Tim!

Never a bad word to say about Tim. Not only are his prices great, he's a genuine enthusiast and better yet a nice guy! :beerchug:

Absolutely dedicated to what he does! I gotta get some pics with the new Woodcraft cover. Thanks, Tim! :thumbsup:

Ive only had the opertunity to order one part from him....great service and will order from him any time i can in the future:cheerleader:

I bought some parts from him last week and he even called to confirm a thing or two! Received it all very quickly (even for here!) and I plan on ordering more in the future!
They ROCK! Thanks Tim!

Rio

47,000 PARTS....for two bikes???
Great to hear about the good service. I will surely try and do business with them in the future.:thumbsup:

You ordered 47000 parts from Tim ???:poke:

I have had nothing but positive dealings with Pashnit :thumbsup:

And you say Tim is good for advice?...hmmm, friend of mine (yes he`s a friend even though he pilots a ZX14), was telling me the after market exhaust system he installed shaved like 37 pounds off the weight of the bike....has me interested.

I'd get ya'll pics but my camera is only an 8x zoom. Not enough reach for 5000 miles :laugh:

tim is excellent and a gentleman to boot. i have done business with him and will continue to do so in the future.....excellent customer service and the fastest shipping and turnaround i have ever seen i think.

i've done business with him several times and he's always been top notch in service, timeliness, and price...looking forward to doing mare business with him and hopefully riding with him one of these years :beerchug:

Back