If Suzuki never made her? - Just curious

This is a very good question but it would be hard for me to say what I would be riding because there are allot of other bikes on the market that I really like past and present but my best guess would be eaither a 750 or 1000

Without my Busa I would still be on my R6 and would have one of my Rx7s on the street because I would have more time on my hands to work on them. I would consider a 954rr, VFR, A ducati if upkeep wasnt so much, gixxer 750, a new R1, etc but hey....what if my ***** was 3 inches longer????

Without my Busa I would still be on my R6 and would have one of my Rx7s on the street because I would have more time on my hands to work on them. I would consider a 954rr, VFR, A ducati if upkeep wasnt so much, gixxer 750, a new R1, etc but hey....what if my ***** was 3 inches longer????

just got a giggle out of me....thanks!:thumbsup:

Would still have my SL Benz and Lightning. Would also still be on a first name basis with the local tire store. :whistle:

I would most likely still have this.
K7-1.jpg

Seeing as I don't even own one yet? I'd be looking at a ZX-14 or VFR800. (Both sweet looking bikes.):hide:

that is so tough... always have liked the gsxr's rode alot of ninjas but never felt right on them. as for the r1's i always felt like i was looking over the hood of a realy old and large buick hood. so steered away from them. did the ducati maintenence and never again.

Back