If it weren't for the oRg, I wouldn't have met this guy...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Happy Birthday Omar!!! Thanks for all you do, for all you are, for putting up with me and all the crazy that I am (and everyone here that knows me knows I own the t-shirt, bought the domain, run the farm, you name it).

We have a wonderful life together, a beautiful blended family with 5 great kids and great times! :love:

Enjoy your week at the same age as me, then it's back to respecting your elder! :poke:

:rofl:

Family.jpg

Blond.jpg

sm_us.jpg

Hey, I admit to it...I own it, you guys aren't telling me, or him, a single thing we aren't living every damn day :rofl:

But, I haven't chained him to a concrete slab (yet) and forced him to stay...........can I do that? Hrmmmm....

:laugh:

Happy Birthday Omar.....btw you gotta be nutz! Vabs???? wow! :rofl:

Happy Birthday Omar!!! Thanks for all you do, for all you are, for putting up with me and all the crazy that I am (and everyone here that knows me knows I own the t-shirt, bought the domain, run the farm, you name it).

We have a wonderful life together, a beautiful blended family with 5 great kids and great times! :love:

Enjoy your week at the same age as me, then it's back to respecting your elder! :poke:

Awww, thanks baby!

(now I'll get back to fixing stuff, cleaning toilets, clearing trees, tending to the yard, etc. )

Awww, thanks baby!

(now I'll get back to fixing stuff, cleaning toilets, clearing trees, tending to the yard, etc. )

I left Tess there if you run out of things to do...she could use a good wash and wax ;)

happy b-day, bro! hope you have a great day :beerchug:

btw, thanks for jumping on that grenade of crazy...all of the rest of us owe you a HUGE one :bowdown:

:thumbsup:

Hey, I admit to it...I own it, you guys aren't telling me, or him, a single thing we aren't living every damn day :rofl:

But, I haven't chained him to a concrete slab (yet) and forced him to stay...........can I do that? Hrmmmm....

:laugh:

Set him FREE and if he comes back you will never need to chain him up. :laugh:

Happy Birth Omar. Hope to meet you in June.

Set him FREE and if he comes back you will never need to chain him up. :laugh:

Happy Birth Omar. Hope to meet you in June.

He's free to go as he pleases...in fact, I've told him many times to get the hell out :rofl:

It's the same, right? :hide:

Seems to me you both owe Doug some sort of "finder's fee"....just sayin'. :whistle:

RSD.

Hey, we pay our dues...we help out around here, and I put up with the likes of you Rubb! And the rest of these whiny pink-panty wearing men :rofl:

Back