Identity Theft and a brave new world.

ali123

Banned
Protect yourself guys... I NEVER thought this would happen to me... and it has... and my bank seems to think its a priority to PROTECT the criminals information more than my own.....all bs aside, I have no idea how this happened as I am borderline paranoid about these things.... but its happened.... and its like pulling teeth to straighten allll this out.... my debit info was stolen initially and the crooks went BS buying stuff on ebay….. all delivered to a PO box... again... im having extreme difficulty locating any information on who or whom did this.... white collar crime is an interesting adventure... but im still digging..... I have to know who did this.

Protect yourself guys . . .

I NEVER thought this would happen to me . . .

And it has . . .

And my bank seems to think
it is a priority to PROTECT
the criminals information

more than my own . . .

All bull $#!7 aside ,
I have no idea how
this happened as
I am borderline
paranoid about

these things . . .

But it is happening . . .

And it is like pulling teeth
to straighten all this out . . .

My debit info was stolen initially
and the crooks went BULL $HIT
buying stuff on ebay . . .

All delivered to a PO box . . .

Again . . .

I am having extreme difficulty
locating any information
on who or whom did this . . .

White collar crime is an
interesting adventure . . .

But I am still digging . . .

I have to know
who did this .

Last edited:
Protect yourself guys... I NEVER thought this would happen to me... and it has... and my bank seems to think its a priority to PROTECT the criminals information more than my own.....all bs aside, I have no idea how this happened as I am borderline paranoid about these things.... but its happened.... and its like pulling teeth to straighten allll this out.... my debit info was stolen initially and the crooks went BS buying stuff on ebay….. all delivered to a PO box... again... im having extreme difficulty locating any information on who or whom did this.... white collar crime is an interesting adventure... but im still digging..... I have to know who did this.
DAMN Ali Im sorry to hear that.
Last week someone printed up checks with my company name on them and sent them out all across the country saying that they were from publishers clearing.
I lost over 40,000 because some how chase let these checks clear, they will reimburse but it will take months and they cant figure out who did this. Its the worst feeling and an extremely helpless one at that.

check.jpg

pchimg.jpg

hCEB66920.png

I would start looking first into all the cartels who have given out contracts on your life.... If you cant find anything- let me know. I will suggest more!

it is so hard to believe what people believe now a days when some thing comes right out of the blue. Sorry to hear about the trouble you guys are both having.
Alexa give away all my personal information
Already given away all your personal information

You've got connections to witness protection.
Sounds like a good time to disapear
You could come back here as, I don't know, Bob from Idaho...but we'd know it was you.
Define irony, guy without cell phone, dislikes modern tech...gets identity stolen.
Find the good in this Ali...somebody in a 3rd world country really wants to be you!
(Laugh at your problems, they are there regardless, and laughter calms stress)
Seriously though, that's got to suck, and I am sorry that happened to you and countless others.

Someone had to register that PO BOX.

I use this app called the Skimmer scanner and I use it all the time now that I have had funds drained three times (twice in the same month)
If I'm at an ATM I like to be aware of my surroundings so I'll Launch it before and after I use the machine.

Also pull really hard on gas pumps and ATMs, one of my co workers found a Skimmer at a gas pump and they had a repair company there the next day checking all the machines.

Just an idea that I have to try is get a LARGE neodanium magnet and run ot over the machine after you use it to wipe or destroy any data that might get captured in the process.

Be safe all.

DAMN Ali Im sorry to hear that.
Last week someone printed up checks with my company name on them and sent them out all across the country saying that they were from publishers clearing.
I lost over 40,000 because some how chase let these checks clear, they will reimburse but it will take months and they cant figure out who did this. Its the worst feeling and an extremely helpless one at that.

View attachment 1591941

View attachment 1591942
that's the thing... ure right... most will refund the stolen funds... BUT it takes AWHILE im learning..... and the ONLY reason the sobs got caught was because they tried to use my debit card to charge over 5000 bucks from ebay..... HA...… take that thieves.,.. their wasn't even that much left in the account... lol... GOOD THING im not rich.. I might not have found out for months:rolleyes:

You've got connections to witness protection.
Sounds like a good time to disapear
You could come back here as, I don't know, Bob from Idaho...but we'd know it was you.
Define irony, guy without cell phone, dislikes modern tech...gets identity stolen.
Find the good in this Ali...somebody in a 3rd world country really wants to be you!
(Laugh at your problems, they are there regardless, and laughter calms stress)
Seriously though, that's got to suck, and I am sorry that happened to you and countless others.
I generally dislike modern tech ure right.... and at this point its almost embarrassing to say that I don't have a cell phone.... most don't believe me.... I fear the criminals here are starting to outnumber the folks who work hard everyday... probably just my bent-up worldview though....

Better way for daily spending...use a credit card for almost everything then pay it off daily weekly whatever. Plus if you get a rewards card for travel or whatever you'll build points. Link your credit card to everything like Amazon or any other pay apps. If someone runs your credit card up who cares. Much easier to deal with that than cash missing from your bank account. Sucks to hear

Someone had to register that PO BOX.

I use this app called the Skimmer scanner and I use it all the time now that I have had funds drained three times (twice in the same month)
If I'm at an ATM I like to be aware of my surroundings so I'll Launch it before and after I use the machine.

Also pull really hard on gas pumps and ATMs, one of my co workers found a Skimmer at a gas pump and they had a repair company there the next day checking all the machines.

Juf an idea that I have to try is get a LARGE neodanium magnet and run ot over the machine after you use it to wipe or destroy any data that might get captured in the process.

Be safe all.
ure right.... somebody had to register that PO box.... Its a fugazi name... totally bogus... im still digging.... its not even about the money at this point.... I just wanna get a good look at this fella... kinda like that "guy" on the interstate doing 50 mph in the passing lane.... while traffic is moving at 80 mph..... u just gotta see who is driving the car.

im gonna remain silent... write that down and mark the date. its a brave new world out there.... omg
Dunno about it being "brave", but it is a new world, a New World Order and you better be 'brave' to disassociate yourself from it!
Sorry to hear you were ripped off but you should only use a credit card when ordering anything online, then it's not 'your' money you're using, it's the banks fake currency and they must deal with the theft, NOT YOU.

Dunno about it being "brave", but it is a new world, a New World Order and you better be 'brave' to disassociate yourself from it!
Sorry to hear you were ripped off but you should only use a credit card when ordering anything online, then it's not 'your' money you're using, it's the banks fake currency and they must deal with the theft, NOT YOU.
I didn't order anything offline with my debit card.... it happened elsewhere.... and im very careful

Back