ICON Gloves being modeled by GREAT ONE

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
"The Great One" is modeling my ICON Gloves...He is on a 12 what the heck...He's a real cool dude and understands the error of his ways...

Mvc_014s.jpg

Cache let this sit for a day or two then move it to merchandise...Thanks...

now all I need to see is the Icon helments. I realy want to see what people think about them. I like the way thay look, Im in the market for a new lid and Just need some input on it.

Love the gloves by the way..

now all I need to see is the Icon helments. I realy want to see what people think about them. I like the way thay look, Im in the market for a new lid and Just need some input on it.

Hey Jester,

If it's of any consequence, I am also looking at the ICON helmets. We just recently received some here at our Suzuki shop. They are nice helmets. I am looking into a second helmet, but I just have to coordinate the colors. I currently have the Shoei RF900 Blade (silver/grey). It matches my Busa perfectly. I'm considering buying one and letting Gixx1300 (Nick) custom paint it with Hayabusa emblems and stuff. I will go by the shop today and see if they have any brochures where I can scan and post the pics if you'd like. Don't count too heavily on it cuz my scanner has been acting a little squirrely since I upgrade to Windows 2000.

Brian

Hey Jester,

If it's of any consequence, I am also looking at the ICON helmets.  We just recently received some here at our Suzuki shop.  They are nice helmets.  I am looking into a second helmet, but I just have to coordinate the colors.  I currently have the Shoei RF900 Blade (silver/grey).  It matches my Busa perfectly.  I'm considering buying one and letting Gixx1300 (Nick) custom paint it with Hayabusa emblems and stuff.  I will go by the shop today and see if they have any brochures where I can scan and post the pics if you'd like.  Don't count too heavily on it cuz my scanner has been acting a little squirrely since I upgrade to Windows 2000.

Brian
Bacharles,

Why don't you just get a HJC flip face solid color and have the graphics applied to it...I have a Shoei Busa helmet and the HJC I wear the HJC the most the Shoei is for special occassions...I love the HJC...
muscle.gif

I would like any info on the icon stuff. I need something just for blasting around. Everytime I get a scratch on my shoei I can feel my Butt get all puckered up. I think about how much I spent on it and it hurts to see it get all scratched up.

So, Yea, anything you can get on Icon gear I would love to take a look at.

Thanks

Back