Who sells Icon?

thebbbusa

Donating Member
Registered
I know there are a least a few board sponsors that sell Icon.  I am looking for a deal on a brand new for 2008 Icon product.

It's called the Icon Regulator Vest, and it's not on their site yet.  Apparantly it's in the catalogs, because dealers are getting them.

I may be in the market for some Merc Gloves too.

So, who here has the best deal?

I have seen them on Ebay - look pretty sweet. Try Josh at Ryders Connection - I know he can get helmets and such...

I can get the vest in what ever size you need and most colors for 150 and the gloves will run ya 75.

Let me know what color and sizes you need and I will make it happen.

Josh

Ryders Connection

877-447-1566

(Jester0769 @ Aug. 21 2007,11:08) I can get the vest in what ever size you need and most colors for 150 and the gloves will run ya 75.

Josh

Ryders Connection

877-447-1566
Right on! That's what I wanted to hear. I'll be contacting you soon, I just gotta figure out what size I want.

(thebbbusa @ Aug. 21 2007,15:20)
(Jester0769 @ Aug. 21 2007,11:08) I can get the vest in what ever size you need and most colors for 150 and the gloves will run ya 75.

Josh

Ryders Connection

877-447-1566
Right on!  That's what I wanted to hear.  I'll be contacting you soon, I just gotta figure out what size I want.
Josh (Jester0769) is the Da Man.
super.gif

thank you guys, thank you very much.

Just so everyone knows, I got BB hooked up on the vest as I saw one this weekend, THEY ARE HOT!!! I am having to get myself one now that I have seen them (in camo!!)

Icon has some pretty cool stuff out this year.

Josh

(Jester0769 @ Aug. 21 2007,08:08) I can get the vest in what ever size you need and most colors for 150 and the gloves will run ya 75.

Josh

Ryders Connection

877-447-1566
I was just about to say that!!

Hey Jester , My son had a parking lot fall over ( newbie ) . Well when he was getting up and getting the bike off his legthe bukle on his brand new Icon boot tore off . Is there any kind of warrantee so he can get this replaced ?

Thanks a million Josh! If you all don't know, Josh has awesome customer service!!!

I got my vest and jacket and both are perfect.

Just an FYI on the Regulator vests. They are designed to run large and to fit over your jacket. There is a dramatic difference between the S/M size and the LG/XL size. I am a chest size 42, waist 34. The S/M vest barely fit, on it's loosest setting, while the L/XL was large and roomy on it's smallest setting. The L/XL offers plenty of room and the ability to expand over my normal riding jacket.

If you ever thing you will wear this vest over your jacket, be sure to match the vest size to the jacket. So if you wear a Large jacket, you get the L/XL vest.

Thanks again Josh!
super.gif

Back