full

Registered
laugh.gif

who is it
tounge.gif
?

etape1.JPG

etape2.JPG

All the translators are on strike with the Writer's Guild.
laugh.gif

I'm guessing it's the next batch of bikes leaving Japan headed for the states...anyone else...?

lurk.gif

I'm no expert on Asian script, but.... is that Korean lettering?
dunno.gif

If so.... perhaps full is getting one of these totally awesome Hyosung sportbikes with the uber-radical flame paint jobbies....
bowdown.gif

i_GT650R.jpg

ThumbsUp.gif

If it is an Asian thing, then it must be Far West Asia, as in Paris! (Just kidding...don't have le cow, man.)

Otherwise, I saw something that resembled those heiroglyphix after a stampede of free-range chickens went thundering by...

yes, at the end of this week ! (i hope) i'll receive the first TI FORCE exhaust, directly from TI FORCE factory  
jump9.gif
Slip-ons, or full system?  

If the latter.... which model? The 4-2-1 or 4-2-1-2?

Carbon Fiber or Ti canisters?  
cool.gif
I expected has a question similar of your share  
hello.gif
, you are a SHARP guy war  
cool.gif

as I am it...
fart.gif

I would have liked complet line of course... this : 4-2-1-2 TYPE (DUAL SILENCER) TITANIUM FULL EXHAUST W/OVAL CONICAL-L (480mm)

but my budget being limited  
ohthedrama.gif

I am satisfied with joy, of one : DUAL SLIP-ON TYPE TITANIUM SLIP-ON EXHAUST W/OVAL CONICAL-L (480mm)   (I all the same will gain 10 kg, by changing only the 2 silencers  
clap.gif
)

I took in 480 because into 380mm it is too small live has screw of the hayabusa which is a large motor bike

you do not worry, pics pics & pics when i have this superb exhaust at house ( Friday with best, or next Monday in the worst case )  
drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

cool.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

my parcel arrived in the night on the airport of Roissy
laugh.gif

yesssss, more than has what it descends in the south from France
boohoo.gif

Back