I will be at NAS Pax River, Md

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey guys, I will be in Lexington Park, Md on the afternoon of the 1st and leaving the night of the 3rd... anyone interested in a meet and greet?

MCM

I don't remember the name, but it is the CBQ, not the Navy Lodge. I was stationed there from 94-97 and go back every year or two for different conferences...

got to work ! been off for 3 wks and now you come in !
beerchug.gif

Mustang,
Glad to see your post on here. I met you in Pensicola a year ago.
I sold my bike before coming back to Iraq. This is my second trip to Iraq as well as my second Busa that I have had to sell. Pattern, huh?
pissed.gif

I did a great ride from FT Polk LA up to Shreeveport, over to Dallas, then up through OKC before hitting the hotel. The next morning ran up to Witchita KS and turned East in Salina. Finally stopped in Manhattan KS just out of FT Riley. I bought a house, signed the papers and turned back around and went home. Left Thursday at 1500, arrived home at 1200 on Sunday.
race.gif

wowold.gif
I didn't get back on the bike until after we moved three weeks later. My butt hurts just thinking about it again.
wowold.gif

thedragon.jpg

wowold.gif

Alright Shawn no WAY you're coming into my state and me NOT catch up with you! name it and we'll do it, what's your schedule like? Do you want my 08 to ride while you're here? Call the ball Shawn I'll be waiting to hear from ya!
beerchug.gif

Where are you going to be while on base? I retired from Civil Service Human Systems department in building 2187 in 2006 and from the Navy Crew Systems in building 2109 in 1993.

(((((Hey Shawn)))) What gives, no further info about the trip up, when do you come in?
rock.gif

Driving flying?
rock.gif

WHERE at PAX are you staying?
What's your schedule like?
I know you're probably busy but give us something
bump.gif

rock.gif

Angel,
You are too much!
smile.gif
I will be in Lexington Park tomorrow afternoon - I have a conference on the 2nd and 3rd and then I will drive home on either the evening of the third or the morning of the forth...

I wouldn't be a bad thing to meet up with some people at least for dinner or something!

Back