*** Kentucky People!!! *** Lunch on Sunday!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Omar and I are driving to Kentucky this weekend...it's halfway for us in this LONG DISTANCE relationship...

...anyway, anyone up for meeting us for dinner, Saturday night? Lexington area?

Would love to meet up with some of the locals from the oRg :thumbsup:

OK, we'll be in Lexington and having lunch with Ace @ 12 p.m. on Sunday, August 15th.

Texas Roadhouse
3029 Richmond Road
Lexington, KY 40509

Anyone in the area want to stop by, please do!!

Last edited:
Thanks Blanca...we've been meeting up in Kentucky for a while now, so we've seen a lot of the sights. We'll add that one to the list... :thumbsup:

Lexington is a really nice town. My Reseve unit is there. Stay out near Man of War Blvd. they've got a lot of nice resturaunts out there (Caraba's is my fav). Gonna be a hot one. Enjoy!

Can't be any hotter than VA or KS right now...this summer is one for the record books.

We've stayed in Lexington many times and love it...lately I travel the extra hour to meet him in Louisville...we both love Kentucky. It's a beautiful state...

We have 4 days there...just thought it would be nice to see some oRg members that are in KY if possible... :p

I have a pleasure trip planned this weekend. Take the youngest back to college. me and the bride can run around the house naked once again.

Hehe you and Omar have fun and stay safe. See you in a few weeks.

I have a pleasure trip planned this weekend. Take the youngest back to college. me and the bride can run around the house naked once again.

Hehe you and Omar have fun and stay safe. See you in a few weeks.

We won't be at the fall bash :(

We won't be at the fall bash :(

first thing that came to mind when I read you were not going to be at the bash is: VMAN starting a thread about kiddnapping you and bringing you to the bash. Those were great times. I miss him so much.

I wont be able to make a Saturday night dinner. I talked to Pipefighter and he is not sure what is open for his weekend. (new daddy, so i think he''s staying close to home)
I can make it out that way Sunday afternoon, even if it's to say hi and pat you guys on the head for being such a cute couple! Wouldn't mind the extra miles to Louisville if need be. :thumbsup:
You do say the name of that town like the locals do right?

Lou-a-vull :laugh:

I wish your visit would have been a couple of weeks earlier Michelle. We'd have been happy to make the 90 minute drive down to meet you and Omar.

If you're looking for something to do while in the Lexington area, and you like Bourbon, or even just learning about how things are made, you might consider adding a tour of the Labrot & Graham Distillery in Versailles (Kentuckians pronounce that word Vur-sails). That's about a twenty minute drive from downtown Lexington.

It's a really neat historical place to see. That's coming from someone who doesn't drink.

Woodford Reserve

I love KY. I go every year to Louisville for a pool tournament. Enjoy, be safe and have a gooooooood time:cheerleader:

Last edited:
I wont be able to make a Saturday night dinner. I talked to Pipefighter and he is not sure what is open for his weekend. (new daddy, so i think he''s staying close to home)
I can make it out that way Sunday afternoon, even if it's to say hi and pat you guys on the head for being such a cute couple! Wouldn't mind the extra miles to Louisville if need be. :thumbsup:

Well Ace, looks like just Omar and I, and you...so, we can do Sunday if you can...we'll work something out...

And no, I didn't realize that's how we're supposed to say it :laugh:

I wish your visit would have been a couple of weeks earlier Michelle. We'd have been happy to make the 90 minute drive down to meet you and Omar.

If you're looking for something to do while in the Lexington area, and you like Bourbon, or even just learning about how things are made, you might consider adding a tour of the Labrot & Graham Distillery in Versailles (Kentuckians pronounce that word Vur-sails). That's about a twenty minute drive from downtown Lexington.

It's a really neat historical place to see. That's coming from someone who doesn't drink.

Woodford Reserve

Our fault for not saying something sooner...life just comes at everyone so quickly anymore, I'm fortunate I recalled that we're making the trip at all LOL

Perhaps next time...would love to meet up one of these days :)

And thanks for the info on the distillery; that actually looks intriguing :thumbsup:

Well Ace, looks like just Omar and I, and you...so, we can do Sunday if you can...we'll work something out...

And no, I didn't realize that's how we're supposed to say it :laugh:

Boss says Sunday afternoon works - so we'll see ya then. :thumbsup:

Now to figure out where to meet LOL

Just for the record, and some trivia....Louisville, Mississippi is pronounced.......

Lew-is-ville

Back