I was attacked!!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I was attacked by a Zx14 today. I was out in the garage helping my friend install his Alien head exhaust on his bike. We got it on after a bit of work to the mounting flange and fired it up. I had my hand next to the pipe feelng for leaks, when i bumped the it. :banghead: Now Ive got a nice little blister for my effort. Oh well, thats what I get for workin on a Kawi:laugh:

SANY0899.jpg

Ouch! The Kawi attacked you because like bees and dogs...they can smell fear. You're not scared of the cutesy wootsy 'lil Kawi are you Fastfrog? :laugh:

Pop it and drain into your coffee...will wake you right up! :beerchug:

Dang that sucks. Has nobody told you not to touch the pipes when their hot
Posted via Mobile Device

Ouch! The Kawi attacked you because like bees and dogs...they can smell fear. You're not scared of the cutesy wootsy 'lil Kawi are you Fastfrog? :laugh:

Pop it and drain into your coffee...will wake you right up! :beerchug:

I am a frog, it is a "Kaw" of coarse im scarred, it can squish me:laugh:

old school trick... getchu some thread and a sewing needle. soak them in alcohol then gently run the needle through the blister, leaving the string hanging out either end. put some neosporin on the string at the blister, bandage and it will be all better in a day or so.

(the string allows it to drain slowly, you pull it out after its gone down but before the skin fuzes to it:poke: )

Hey, Fastfrog, where do you normally ride? I'm in Watertown for the summers and ride to Cuse almost nightly..

Hey, Fastfrog, where do you normally ride? I'm in Watertown for the summers and ride to Cuse almost nightly..

Ive stayed pretty local to Bing in the past, Im sick of that. Id like to hit Cuse this summer, Im sure we could do some riding this year:thumbsup:

I got some good roads to ride where you can open her up for about 50 miles. Average about 130 with some kneedraggers around 90. It's way out of town, very little traffic and all large farm country, but a lot of fun..

I got some good roads to ride where you can open her up for about 50 miles. Average about 130 with some kneedraggers around 90. It's way out of town, very little traffic and all large farm country, but a lot of fun..

That's the good stuff.....just watch out for those "Kaws" :whistle::laugh:

always use gloves when working or touching a Kawi ! You don't know where they have been :laugh:

old school trick... getchu some thread and a sewing needle. soak them in alcohol then gently run the needle through the blister, leaving the string hanging out either end. put some neosporin on the string at the blister, bandage and it will be all better in a day or so.

(the string allows it to drain slowly, you pull it out after its gone down but before the skin fuzes to it:poke: )

Cool! I almost want to burn myself to try this out... almost :laugh:

Mattstang, we aren't fire resistant here in PA either, you have a secret you want to let us in on?

Once it has tasted human flesh it will do it again.

Your going to have to put it down, Im sure your friend will understand. :rulez:

to me?...it's quite obvious that "The Obvious" has happened...

178857d1267325710-i-attacked-sany0899.jpg

and apparently?..."going blind" isn't the only symptom! :poke: :rofl:

signed: "Captain Obvious"

Looks painful..time ta get out the needle and peroxide...:laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited:
Back